PDA

View Full Version : Guilded Age: the Saga of the Working Class Adventurer

Fyraltari
2018-03-23, 11:50 AM
So I have stumbled upon this comic (http://guildedage.net/) recently-ish and binged it.

I absolutely loved it.

I don't see any thread about it in the Playground, so i open this one and ask:

Do you know it? Do you like it? What do you think of the rap battles?

I also have a more spoiler-y question:

Did they ever explain how Bandit got her arms back? Is it because of she is a PC? but then wouldn't that sort of things be common?

xroads
2018-03-23, 03:30 PM
I also have a more spoiler-y question:

Did they ever explain how Bandit got her arms back? Is it because of she is a PC? but then wouldn't that sort of things be common?

That incident happened so long ago I'm not sure that it qualifies as a spoiler. But I add the spoiler tag for the heck of it.

Anyways to answer your question, it has never been directly stated. But it's strongly implied that it's because of her being a PC. And because of the role-playing rules (players must always speak in character), Chrissie had to make up a story. Hence why Bandit said it was troll's blood.

Edit:

Ooops. Missed the last question. Unfortunately, the answer to that has never been explained. But since the next chapter is the last and final chapter for the series, I suspect we'll be getting a lot more answers.

By the way, welcome to the Guilded Age. :smallbiggrin:

Fyraltari
2018-03-23, 04:34 PM
Thank you!

warriorneedsfoo
2018-04-17, 03:40 PM
I love that comic. It was instrumental for the inspiration to start drawing my own!