PDA

View Full Version : party based powers - divine mind..

animewatcha
2018-03-25, 12:30 AM
For this divine mind, I am going with him doing 'worship' of the Elder Evil Sertrous, or whatever his name is, that can have clerics of any alignment and can take any domain. The idea being that this guy get access to any combination of mantles. Like corruption and madness mantle is tempting with its aura ability. So Aoe debuff or party buff powers. Which particular ones would be good for Divine mind? At most, I am willing to take Extra Power feat once to take from another class' list.

Any 3.5e WOTC source. Archive or books. Dragon Magazine okay. Drag Compendium is okay. 3rd party outside is a no ( like Dreamscarred Press ).

Bucky
2018-03-26, 10:34 AM
What level range are you playing at?

It matters because some of the auras are pretty useless prior to level 8 because they're situationally decent but you can't switch auras in combat, and others grant bonuses that don't scale with levels except by radius.

animewatcha
2018-03-27, 04:30 AM
I guess plan for till 20. I don't have any idea what the level range is yet. Hence the broad question. Like I know there is a power that for 1 turn minimizes damage for spells and powers to only 1 per die ( helpful and harmful at once ). What about others.

ATHATH
2018-03-27, 09:49 AM
Note that if you don't want to worship an Elder Evil, you could worship the Oversoul (from a Dragon Magazine article) instead, who is also able to grant any domain and accept Clerics of any alignment.