PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Tales The Dumb Necromancer

-̗̀ (ↀωↀ) -̖́
2018-03-25, 08:42 PM
So a while back I was playing a modified game of DnD where you pick your race and class, but have to roll using the 4 d6 method for each stat, in order and are stuck with what you got and you couldnt pick which stat it went into (Not that the DM was evil, just to spice things up), and I wanted to play a wizard, but I got a 4 1's on my roll for it and an 18 for my strength. Rather than lose hope I decided to play with what I got and since my character was so stupid my DM ruled that my character was too stupid to have an actual alignment so I played a necromancer as I could justify raising the dead. For our first encounter a bunch of wolves attacked the party and we killed them relatively easily. My character went up to the corpses and turned the wolves into "bone-doggies". However I crit failed on a check with one of the wolves and story put shortly, I ended up creating a skeletal beast that ended up being a recurring villain. And so I went through the campaign, and I tried killing my character off many many times, but it seems luck favors the fool. So I continued on resurrecting random things I killed and being a frontline mage. I multi-classed to barbarian shortly thereafter and basically became a second tank. Eventually my character would die from the original evil "bone-doggy" I created. Thus was the end of the Dumb Necromancer, and the end of my parties exasperation of all the dumb sh*t I did.
Share any other weird stories like this. It would be entertaining to red.