PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon-y module? (3.5)

Dimers
2018-03-26, 04:29 PM
Hey, I need an adventure in a hurry! What 3.5 module would you recommend for a party of either level 5 or level 10? Either one, doesn't matter.

I'd prefer something with low politics/intrigue and high action, if that's possible.

Thanks! :smallbiggrin:

ViperMagnum357
2018-03-26, 04:38 PM
Hey, I need an adventure in a hurry! What 3.5 module would you recommend for a party of either level 5 or level 10? Either one, doesn't matter.

I'd prefer something with low politics/intrigue and high action, if that's possible.

Thanks! :smallbiggrin:

Red Hand of Doom, provided you start at level 6. Mostly action with some straightforward diplomacy, and enough breakpoints in the first half you can jump a group in and out for a few sessions of adventures. The module itself is good length if you follow all the way through-should bring the group up to the start of the teens if no one dies.

Karl Aegis
2018-03-26, 04:43 PM
Miniature's Handbook Web Enhancement: Ruins of Fear and Madness.

Thurbane
2018-03-26, 06:00 PM
Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk is great; has a real "old school" dungeon crawl feel to it. Recommended levels 8-13.

Expedition to Undermountain is a dungeon crawl too. Levels 1-10.

finaldooms
2018-03-27, 04:17 PM
There is also the worlds largest dungeon: ) ..k just randomly found it on my comp and it goes from1-20 so..you know that should,keep someonebusy

Dimers
2018-03-28, 12:52 AM
Thanks kindly for the suggestions! And drivethrurpg thanks you as well. :smallbiggrin:

LordBlade
2018-03-28, 01:03 AM
LOL! My problem is that I can never find decent modules with actual politics and intrigue. Generally they're all just about going to a place and smashing everything in the face. I'd love to find some great adventures that are all story and puzzle focused, without as much combat.

Arael666
2018-03-28, 02:46 PM
LOL! My problem is that I can never find decent modules with actual politics and intrigue. Generally they're all just about going to a place and smashing everything in the face. I'd love to find some great adventures that are all story and puzzle focused, without as much combat.

I find that Sharn: City of Towers is a module filled with that, you should check that if you never played it before.