PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Where To Go next?

Wixazo
2018-03-30, 04:42 PM
I playgrounders!

I need some help to finish up my build in the World Largest Dungeon. I'm playing a Champion of Corellon who's bouncing around to give flanking to the 2 rogue of the party. My build so far:

Grey Elf, Swashbuckler (ACF Aracane Stunt) 3/ Fighter (ACF Hit and Run) 4 /Champion Of Corellon 2

Feat:
Weapon Finess
Improves Weapon Familiarity (Required)
Weapon Focus (thinblade) (Required)
Combat Expertise (Required)
2Weapon Fighting
Dodge (Required)
Mounted Combat (Required)
Mobility (From Champion Of Corellon)
Improved Critical

I've been thinking going with 3 level of Battle Trickster to keep de BAB and add feat/flavor but i'm not sure. I have no strenght (12) but high DEX and INT of course. I'm fighting in a Mithral Breastplate. Most book are ok.

I'm looking for prestige class or feat that might blend in...

Thanks!

Zaq
2018-03-30, 08:04 PM
What do you want your character to do better than they currently can? Is there any sort of build goal you have in mind?

Blackhawk748
2018-03-30, 08:18 PM
You need Vexing Flanker and Adaptable Flanker.

Wixazo
2018-03-31, 07:59 AM
I want to focus on skills and small environnement. We are mostly stuck in a 4 by 4 squares battlefield all the time. Close combat.

The 2 flankink feat are gonna good for sure.

theboss
2018-03-31, 06:54 PM
If you are using two weapons, I strongly recommend on Robilaros gambit and double hit feats. If I'm not mistaken I believe you have all the requirements for Elusive target which also going to give you a big advantage over big max strength kinda fighters.