PDA

View Full Version : What the?

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 05:08 PM
Why not show anymore comix till September 17th near my birthday?!:furious: Also, who is the guy in the purple on that fancy ship in episode 484?

Kreistor
2007-08-31, 05:12 PM
Rich's post concerning hiatus and other things (http://www.giantitp.com/index.html#yOSODsgTNhjraLs4GSe)

Rich deserves time off, just like you do.

BRC
2007-08-31, 05:15 PM
Why not show anymore comix till September 17th near my birthday?!:furious: Also, who is the guy in the purple on that fancy ship in episode 484?

Think aboutit like this, rich is going to give you a birthday present!

tenguro
2007-08-31, 05:21 PM
and the guy in purple is kabuto.

wojonatior
2007-08-31, 05:23 PM
shouldnt you be happy that oots is returning by your birthday:smallconfused: :smallconfused:

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 05:42 PM
Think aboutit like this, rich is going to give you a birthday present!

Present?.....present....is.....MINE!!!!

And join my other thread called OOTS BATTLEDOME FIGHT!:furious:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korias
2007-08-31, 05:48 PM
Err... Its not that Kabuto. Kabuto is a common oriental name. Kabuto is a pokemon, a helmet, a person, a and many other things.

Also, please keep the thread on topic. Do not post threads that have no relevant connection (Yes, OOTS Connection is there, but thats like saying that there is a connection between pick lock and ride, cause their dexterity based).

Also, Your birthday is a coincidence. OOTS is the intellectual property of Rich/Giant, who has the ability to decide when he takes a break for his own good. Also, OOTS Is for the people!

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:06 PM
Dude, It's just a forum and no need to keep on track if u just make it for fun...

Korias
2007-08-31, 06:18 PM
Dude, It's just a forum and no need to keep on track if u just make it for fun...

Therin lies the point. A Thread that gets derailed is a thread that has no point, and causes server issues. These issues thereby reduce the amount of posting we have to go through. Plus, these threads are considered spam, which is generally not well accepted on these boards.

We have a forum for those threads that are meant to be funny and spammy. They are in the Silly Message Board Games. (SMBG for short), and they are there for your enjoyment. This board is for discussion, not spam.

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:22 PM
Alright, lets talk...

Why isn't Banjo anywhere anymore? He's kool! Discuss!

Korias
2007-08-31, 06:26 PM
The "Why is Banjo Gone?" Topic can be discussed in another thread. Try reading these rules on posting to gain a better understanding. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?f=22&a=1) Not to say that it isnt an interesting topic, its derailing the thread from its original purpose, as stated in the first post. If you want to discuss Banjo, you should do so in another thread. If you want to discuss the coincidence between Your birthday and OOTS's return with the recent alien citings/your psychic abilities, please do so.

wojonatior
2007-08-31, 06:27 PM
why are you branching off to a diffrent subject that alreadly has a thread?:smallconfused:

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:35 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious:

Seeker
2007-08-31, 06:44 PM
Thank you for our daily dose of spam. Please take your crap elsewhere, and when you come back please leave it at the door.

Spiryt
2007-08-31, 07:01 PM
Ugh, what basically this thread is about?

And why thread starter is roaring :smallconfused: ?

wojonatior
2007-08-31, 07:02 PM
can't an admin delete this thread already?

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 07:44 PM
Im trying as hard as i can to delete this damn thing!

Raistlin1040
2007-08-31, 08:01 PM
You can't. Only a Mod or Admin can. Try PMing an admin (Not the Giant. He's earned a rest) or a mod for the OotS forum. They can lock/delete it for you.

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-31, 09:05 PM
:smallsigh: I wonder how old he's turning...

Roland St. Jude
2007-08-31, 11:09 PM
Sheriff: Locked for obvious reasons and by OP request.