PDA

View Full Version : Oots Battledome Fight!

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 05:30 PM
WELCOME ONE AND ALL! Today the members of OOTS comix is here to fight! This is what I have set due to my name:

:belkar: 110 HP/250 Strength/Special Move: Leap attack/Speed: Very slow
:durkon: 45 HP/15 Strength/Speacial move: Greater heal/Speed: Slow
:elan: 25 HP/8 Strength/Special move: Song of Stupidity/Speed: Fast
:vaarsuvius: 35 HP/20 Strength/Special move: Explosive Runes/Speed:Normal
:haley: 30 HP/20 Strength/Special move: Flame arrow/Speed: Fast
:roy: 35 HP/30 Strength/Special move: Great clevage/Speed: Slow

The rules are this:

1. You can only heal, attack,defend and use special moves once every round.
2. Belkar is in the final round.
3. Secret chests are scattered all around the stadium.
4. Every match is 1 day long.
5. Have fun!

LET THE FIRST MATCH BEGIN! Vaar and Roy!

Kreistor
2007-08-31, 05:41 PM
Did you overlook the Silly Message Board Games forum?

Hit the "Forum" button on the left of your screen and look all the way down at the bottom of the list.

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 05:50 PM
No I haven't and please use what I first posted.:frown:

FoE
2007-08-31, 05:57 PM
How the hell does Belkar have nearly three times as much hit points as Roy?

EDIT: Blech. Why bother playing a game when the outcome is already decided? Besides, I like Roy better.

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:02 PM
Because BelkarPwnsAll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who said I need u? I could at the last minute make Belkar too light and he'll float too high, or get a cramp, or break a bone?

wojonatior
2007-08-31, 06:08 PM
funny part is when belkar attacks somebody in the party everybody else would attack him as demonstrated in 124/125. so as i hate to break your belkar loving heart belkar would loose.

Yeril
2007-08-31, 06:09 PM
Roy! Use Great Cleavage on Vaarsuvius!

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:10 PM
...:smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek: B-Belkar? L-L-L-Lose? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MUST! DECREASE! THE! STRENGTHS! OF! EVERYONE! ELSE!

Vaar is now down to 20 HP!

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-08-31, 06:26 PM
Anyone else care to attack or use specials or heal?

someonenonotyou
2007-08-31, 10:05 PM
Roy! Use Great Cleavage on belkar.:smallbiggrin:
every one kill belkar

tenguro
2007-09-01, 01:25 AM
AS cool as Belkar is, Roy should have a higher STR and HP. So Everybody gang up on Belkar. Just a side note: no offense but you are way to bias towards Belkar, he's not even the best character. Also you should have added CitD, he would win.

Kurald Galain
2007-09-01, 03:23 AM
:durkon: casts Thor's lightning on :belkar:
:elan: uses Pun Attack on :belkar:
:vaarsuvius: casts Disintegrate on :belkar:
:haley: considers using Sneak Attack on :belkar:, but instead takes the content of all the secret chests.
:roy: uses Power Attack on :belkar:

:belkar: is very slow so cannot avoid any of it, takes 3000 points of damage, and dies.

Since the rest are all friends, this was the final round of the fight. The rest of the OOTS go off for a drink together.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-09-01, 05:34 AM
Belkar attacks himself.

(Get out of that one. Either Belkar must lose a fight proving that hes not as great as you want him to be or he takes damage)

Elfanatic
2007-09-01, 10:49 AM
Belkar orders some Constitution poison from Ebay, but just when the package arrives and he opens it he reads: Explosive Runes

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-09-01, 11:08 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious:

Threeshades
2007-09-01, 11:11 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious:

This wouldnt have happened, if you weren't so clearly on Belkar's side. And wouldnt have made him so insanely powerful :smallamused:

mockingbyrd7
2007-09-01, 09:06 PM
...So, Roy vs. V? I assume the victor moves on to face another opponent?

V wins initiative. V casts Disintegrate on Roy, Roy is disintegrated.

Spells are refreshed.

Next fight: V versus Durkon.
V wins initiative. V casts Disintegrate on Durkon, Durkon makes his will save. Durkon hits V with his hammer, and V takes damage. V casts Disintegrate on Durkon, Durkon is disintegrated.

Spells are refreshed, damage is healed.

Next fight: V versus Haley.
Haley wins initiative. She shoots V, who takes damage. V casts Disintegrate on Haley, Haley is disintegrated.

Next fight: V versus Elan.
Elan wins initiative. He makes a dramatic entrance, spouts a pun, and pokes V for a small amount of damage. V casts Disintegrate on Elan, Elan is disintegrated.

Next fight: V versus Belkar.
The match you've all been waiting for, V wins initiative over Belkar's "very slow" speed. V casts Disintegrate on Belkar, Belkar is disintegrated.

V wins. Cool thread. :smalltongue:

OOTS_Rules.
2007-09-01, 10:17 PM
No offence, but even if you give Belkar those ridiculous stats, his MoJ will do him in.

Roy uses "____" (The key word for the MoJ, not an emotion)

Belkar is ill .

V uses Disintegrate!
Durkon uses Thor's Might!
Elan uses Pun Attack!
Haley uses Sneak Attack!

Belkar loses :frown: .

The rest of the OOTS go to get some wine and cheese :biggrin: .

mockingbyrd7
2007-09-01, 10:41 PM

G'way, kid, ya bother me! :smallbiggrin:

mockingbyrd7
2007-09-01, 10:42 PM
No offence, but even if you give Belkar those ridiculous stats, his MoJ will do him in.

Roy uses "____" (The key word for the MoJ, not an emotion)

Belkar is ill .

V uses Disintegrate!
Durkon uses Thor's Might!
Elan uses Pun Attack!
Haley uses Sneak Attack!

Belkar loses :frown: .

The rest of the OOTS go to get some wine and cheese :biggrin: .

Yup, I pretty much agree.

kirbsys
2007-09-02, 12:35 AM
Are there any real rules for this game to be played or what? Just that Belkar has enormous health? Try polishing this up a bit, coming up with a real game, and then having people play it.

If I'm missing the whole point, please someone tell me.

wojonatior
2007-09-02, 07:07 AM
he loves belkar so he made a lopsided game where belkar wins

Regneva
2007-09-02, 12:22 PM
he loves belkar so he made a lopsided game where belkar wins

... and as people have pointed out, it is so lame and silly that Belkar easily and undeniably loses.

By the way. This thread should be moved or locked or something.

BelkarPwnsAll!
2007-09-02, 04:45 PM
.............. IM PISSED OFF! HERES THE FINAL ATTACK EVER! BELKAR! RESSURECT! USE BLOW UP THE APPOCOLIPS! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DIES!:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious:NOW GO FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO RUIN!

TheAlmightyOne
2007-09-02, 04:59 PM
.............. IM PISSED OFF! HERES THE FINAL ATTACK EVER! BELKAR! RESSURECT! USE BLOW UP THE APPOCOLIPS! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DIES!:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious:NOW GO FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO RUIN!

Surely youre ruining our forum by being incredably annoying. And surely by blowing up the apoclypse you divert the apoclypse and therefore nobody is killed.

FrostXian
2007-09-02, 06:17 PM

I think you will get banned soon.
It'll be awesome, watching it.

wojonatior
2007-09-02, 06:21 PM
I think you will get banned soon.
It'll be awesome, watching it.

that would be intresting. it would be a combo of no and :smallfurious: for 50000 (which is the post limit).

Spiryt
2007-09-02, 06:45 PM
that would be intresting. it would be a combo of no and :smallfurious: for 50000 (which is the post limit).

Well, probably but if he gets banned, he wouldn't have opportunity to roar his frustration, from obvious reason of getting banned. So it probably won't happen :smallwink:

monty
2007-09-02, 07:50 PM
I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet. Shouldn't it have been in the "Silly games" or whatever that forum's called to begin with?

OOTS_Rules.
2007-09-02, 08:00 PM

V uses counterspell. Roy uses Command Word, Elan uses SuperPun, Haley uses Sneak Attack, Durkon uses Hammer. Belkar is sickly, so he can't attack. V uses Disintegrate, and Belkar dies. . .

wojonatior
2007-09-02, 08:02 PM
its funny beacuse the angrier he gets the more we taunt him.

explanetpluto
2007-09-02, 10:04 PM

Your going to find a different forum to ruin? Oh, good.

Sheriff of Moddingham: At best this thread is in the wrong forum. More problematic is the OPs tone throughout. Thread closed.