PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying What if King of the Hill was D&D?

Eranthir
2018-04-03, 02:22 AM
This is a bit of a silly topic, but I thought it would be fun enough to pose to the forums. Basically, what class and stats do you all think the various members of the KoH cast would be?

Personally, I feel that Hank would either be a fighter or paladin and have proficiency in survival (grilling) and persuasion (propane selling).

ErHo
2018-04-03, 02:37 AM
This boy ain’t right.

Laserlight
2018-04-03, 03:58 AM
have proficiency in survival (grilling) and persuasion (propane selling).

Grilling would be "Proficiency: Cooking Tools" rather than "Survival", I should think.

Ninja_Prawn
2018-04-03, 09:50 AM
I don't know anything about King of the Hill, but I saw this (https://gm-and-dm-ideas.tumblr.com/post/171050843890/the-martial-classes-asking-of-the-hill-gifs) on Tumblr yesterday and thought it might be relevant. :smallwink:

Spookykid
2018-04-03, 11:48 AM
The futurama episodes Benders Big Game is them sucked into another universe like d&d land. Its fantastic if you havn't seen it.

Honest Tiefling
2018-04-03, 12:26 PM
Grilling would be "Proficiency: Cooking Tools" rather than "Survival", I should think.

Agreed. Survival implies scrounging around in the environment, which are often lacking in propane tanks. Making a campfire is stupid because then the smoke ruins the flavor of the meat.

Falcon X
2018-04-03, 04:07 PM
I think Hank would be a Paladin with an oath of loyalty to propane and propane accessories.
He has a sword that can burn “spell slots” (read: propane) to shoot fire from his sword.

Bobby is a Bard. His school is the liberal arts education.

Dale would be a rogue if he were smart and precise enough to be a rogue. I’m thinking he would be an Alienist Wizard.

Peggy might actually be a rogue, albeit a neutrally aligned one. She has an odd skill diversity and can actually be precise and charismatic if she is really thinking and planning ahead.

Buckley is a revenant whose task is to make sure LuAnne has a chill life.

Bill is a fighter.

Boomhower is a Warlock. He obviously speaks a devil’s tongue that oddly seems to make him very popular. He is almost magical in a way.