PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Goblin Mounted Beastmaster

Grokmar
2018-04-03, 06:18 PM
Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I tend to have character ADD, thus I tend to come up with some weird ideas. I was thinking of playing a Goblin Revised Beastmaster multiclassed with Fighter for an upcoming home campaign. My initial instinct is to go Ranger to 5 (Wolf companion and Two Weapon Fighting), then Cavalier (Defense) Fighter to 12. Then I can either stick with fighter until 15 or switch back to ranger to 8. Any thoughts?

As a side note, my DM is giving everyone a free feat at level 1 to discourage Variant Humans (she thinks humans are boring lol). I figured I'd either go Dual Wielder or Mounted Combatant, then pick up the other one at 4. She is also just going to let my Wolf use my initiative to make everything easier and she likes the character concept.

Thanks in advance!

Chugger
2018-04-03, 06:52 PM
Find Easy_Lee's thread on BM - breaking bad or something is the title. It's in the guides section. You'll like it. EL is a smart, solid poster. And funny.

Naanomi
2018-04-03, 06:57 PM
Kobolds make good beastmasters as well. What do you plan on riding? Several good options