PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting command undead in my build.

CottonAz
2018-04-04, 07:47 PM
So like the title say I need help finishing off my first character with min maxing/ stacking prestige classes(only really looking for prestige classes, but open to suggestions if you have something on your mind.), and feats other wise I feel like hes complete. I feel like he'll be plenty strong enough in the damage side of things. What I'm looking for is something to make me harder to kill ether through A.C., or just the shear ability to dodge the damage.

Build order: Duskblade 4lvls(PHB2), Bloodline: Storm Giant 3lvls (UA), Mage (All though if there is a better arcana/ combat class for 1lvl) 1lvl, Pale master 10lvls (LM), defensive class for 5 lvls, and I'm finishing out the rest of my lvls with Legacy champ(WoL) if my dm adds it into the campain.

Longer version:
So this is the build so far: (Note somethings are subject to change this is coming from memory so there my be a few changes when I find my dnd sheets.)

I'm trying to make him a melee combatant that's strength comes from channeling powerful spells and touch attacks through what ever weapon I'm using which later levels im looking to get a juicy legacy weapon. What I'm missing is a good defensive class or feats to keep me alive so that I can use my weapon spell combos.

Ability stats, Str 19, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 8, Cha 13. I'm also at lvl 3 duskblade lvl 1 bloodline in storm giant. So I need to get him finalized before I get to many lvls in.

Out of a total of about 25-30lvls:
*Dusk blade - 4 lvls for med armor I'll get
more out of the class with Legacy
Champion.
*BLSG (Bloodline: Storm Giant.)- 3 lvls at lvls
3, 6, and 12 for lots of extra free ability
points, skill ranks, and feats.
*Mage - 1 lvl after getting my 4th lvl in Duskblade for more powerful spells to use powered by PM.
*Pale master - 10lvls (aka maxed out class from libros mortis.) For powerful ability score damage from touch attacks and at later levels it make me very hard to hurt me.

Here is where I would like to start the defensive prestige class. I had abjoration Champion for my 5 defensive lvls, but seeing how they suck until luminous armor which is op, and they don't really get anything else that's worth the lvls. So unless someone can sell me AC without changing the classes spell list I'm looking for something else. Anything that works with dodging, or immunities I'm already going to be set armor wise with Dusk blade giving me heavy armor after legacy champ.

As far as feats go I'm open for suggestions because I haven't really looked I'm fine with not taking up a defensive class if the feat can cover what I'm looking for in defense . :/ So to rap it all up in a nice burrito I need suggestions on a defensive class, and feats, and if you think my characters build will be good/ works well.