PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder leshy caller summoner

ZeeMadMage
2018-04-08, 05:27 PM
Just a quick question about this archtypes, it says your eidolon has the base forms of cactus,leaf, seaweed, etc to choose from. Are all of these considered to be bipedal only? Or can you have a serpentine seaweed? Mainly asking for clarification for evolutions like constrict, pounce, and ride

grarrrg
2018-04-08, 06:13 PM
Just a quick question about this archtypes, it says your eidolon has the base forms of cactus,leaf, seaweed, etc to choose from. Are all of these considered to be bipedal only? Or can you have a serpentine seaweed? Mainly asking for clarification for evolutions like constrict, pounce, and ride

Huh.
Looks like as written they wouldn't be Biped/Quad/etc... instead they are "Cactus" and "Conifer" and such.

Personally I wouldn't see a problem with having them count as a normal base-type. Going by starting evolutions, it looks like most should be Biped (Arms+Legs), except for Seaweed which looks more Serpentine.

ZeeMadMage
2018-04-08, 06:46 PM
That's how I was leaning, but wanted to get some other peoples opinions on how it should work.

Geddy2112
2018-04-09, 08:52 AM
Except seaweed, they all appear bipedal, as each base has 2 arms and 2 legs. Quadrapeds would have 4 legs, and serpentine won't have legs. I could also see the base form as aquatic for the seaweed over serpentine.

ZeeMadMage
2018-04-12, 05:52 PM
Thank you everyone who replied!