PDA

View Full Version : belkar's hate/lust list [spoilers]

wojonatior
2007-09-01, 03:30 PM
does anybody realise that according to v's theory on belkar's hate/lust list belkar will start liking v?

Solo
2007-09-01, 03:32 PM
*sigh*

Not going to happen.

Kaelaroth
2007-09-01, 03:37 PM
If V cast permanent Owl's Wisdom on B, then I think their relationship would be fabulous!
At least... until V's mate came along with a vendetta against the tiny man who stole V! And, since I can only assume that V's mate is a mage, he/she/it would be packing some high powered, androgynous death-mojo. :smile:

Morty
2007-09-01, 04:11 PM
I belive it's fairly obvious that V's theory isn't work a broken copper piece.

The Extinguisher
2007-09-01, 04:31 PM
I do believe the whole Shojo thing proved V's theory completly wrong.

Guildorn Tanaleth
2007-09-01, 05:31 PM
does anybody realise that according to v's theory on belkar's hate/lust list belkar will start liking v?

I thought the whole point of the theory was to explain why Belkar already liked V (at least enough to kiss hir while drunk), and V was trying to get Belkar to hate hir again.

If V cast permanent Owl's Wisdom on B, then I think their relationship would be fabulous!
At least... until V's mate came along with a vendetta against the tiny man who stole V! And, since I can only assume that V's mate is a mage, he/she/it would be packing some high powered, androgynous death-mojo. :smile:

Have you heard my new band, Androgynous Death-Mojo? I just couldn't resist that joke.

Elfanatic
2007-09-01, 05:45 PM
V just made that up as a excuse to pester Belkar. Ánd to make sure Durkon would call it the "incident", instead of "Belkar kissed V!". Belkar was just too drunk, and Vaarsuvius too feminine.

Besides, deep down in their hearts, V and Belkar are BFF's!

I don't believe that such a relationship would work, no matter what Belkar would do. Vaarsuvius is far too loyal to abandon me...eh, I mean his mate for the halfling.

wojonatior
2007-09-01, 06:22 PM
if you reread the strip v says"constant negative treatment will have to to continue to mantain his undiluted anger"