PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a MovieBob joke..

Cikomyr
2018-04-11, 04:25 PM
So i have been trying for an hour to find a MovieBob joke. He did it in one of his vid, but can't remember if it was a review or just commentaries.

Basically, it was along the line of "[movie X] is just the latest step in Dwayne Johnson's plan to eventual take over of the world"

And Bob had a fictional list of steps. On it was "make a Jumanji Remake" and other topical. In the "upcoming steps" was win the Presidency.

Sorry. Its a minor thing, but I have been searching it in his videos for a while now.

Kyberwulf
2018-04-11, 04:54 PM
I think you can just look at any of his videos... He is a joke

Cikomyr
2018-04-11, 04:56 PM
I think you can just look at any of his videos... He is a joke

Dude. How about you take a chill pill and stop to actively antagonize people in every thread.

Psyren
2018-04-11, 05:23 PM
Don't listen to the haters Cikomyr.

Do you happen to remember what kind of video it was in? Or how long ago you heard it? Bob's pretty prolific (Big Picture, Escape to the Movies, Moviebob Reviews, Overthinker) and so if there's a chance you could narrow it down I might be able to help you look. It would give me a chance to rewatch some funny videos at least :smallsmile:

Cikomyr
2018-04-11, 05:48 PM
Don't listen to the haters Cikomyr.

Do you happen to remember what kind of video it was in? Or how long ago you heard it? Bob's pretty prolific (Big Picture, Escape to the Movies, Moviebob Reviews, Overthinker) and so if there's a chance you could narrow it down I might be able to help you look. It would give me a chance to rewatch some funny videos at least :smallsmile:

Thats the thing. I was sure it was when Bob talked about a Dwayne Johnson movie, but i looked at every review of the past 2 years and nada.

I am almost sure the video has been posted in the last year. After Jumanji came out, probably.

Iruka
2018-04-11, 06:18 PM
Thats the thing. I was sure it was when Bob talked about a Dwayne Johnson movie, but i looked at every review of the past 2 years and nada.

I am almost sure the video has been posted in the last year. After Jumanji came out, probably.

If you want to just see the list, it was in the Honest Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUiJsnGXh8)for the original Jumanji.

Not sure where it originated.

Cikomyr
2018-04-11, 06:25 PM
If you want to just see the list, it was in the Honest Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUiJsnGXh8)for the original Jumanji.

Not sure where it originated.

Goddamnit!! Thats the one! Never was MovieBob after all!!

Thank you so much!