PDA

View Full Version : subtypes

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-04-11, 05:11 PM
I was trying to find out how many subtypes a PC can have and my google fu isnt doing the trick. Im not sure if im over looking something or not and would appreaciate any help in finding the answer of a post with the page im supposed to go to or anything.

What im trying to be is a fireblood Dwarf from Dragon magic which makes gives Dragonblood Subtype.
and then i was going to have him become a minieral warrior which gives it earth subtype.

So i was wondering if he loses the dragonblood subtype. or is he now a Earth/Dragonblood subtype.

Any help would be great.

~Max

Venger
2018-04-11, 05:14 PM
I was trying to find out how many subtypes a PC can have and my google fu isnt doing the trick. Im not sure if im over looking something or not and would appreaciate any help in finding the answer of a post with the page im supposed to go to or anything.

What im trying to be is a fireblood Dwarf from Dragon magic which makes gives Dragonblood Subtype.
and then i was going to have him become a minieral warrior which gives it earth subtype.

So i was wondering if he loses the dragonblood subtype. or is he now a Earth/Dragonblood subtype.

Any help would be great.

~Max

there's no limit to how many subtypes you can have. one doesn't replace another. your guy would be a humanoid with (dwarf) (dragonblood) and (earth) subtypes.

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-04-11, 05:27 PM
Thank you. I was looking into the PHB and the suppliment books and everything else and i couldnt find anything so I was worried i was over looking a passage somewhere and was losing my mind.