PDA

View Full Version : Index [3.5] Classes With all Skills

Thurbane
2018-04-12, 05:55 PM
Hey all,

Just trying to make sure I'm aware of all the classes (base and PrC) that offer all skills as class skills. I'm sure there's some I've missed.

Class
Source
Levels
Skill Points/Level
Special

Ardent Dilettante
Planar Handbook

Exemplar
Complete Adventurer

Expert
DMG / SRD
Chose any ten skills

Factotum
Dungeonscape

Human Paragon
Unearthed Arcana
Chose any ten skills

Savant
Dragon Compendium

Special mention: Heir of Siberys, Legacy Champion and Survivor all treat any previous class skills as current class skills - so combined with one of the above, effectively grant all class skills.

I'll add more as they are suggested.

Cheers - T

Celestia
2018-04-12, 06:01 PM
Expert and Human Paragon offer any skills as not skills, but not all skills as class skills. It is an important distinction.

Mike Miller
2018-04-12, 06:02 PM
Expert and Human Paragon offer any skills as not skills, but not all skills as class skills. It is an important distinction.

That was already noted in the Special column.

Celestia
2018-04-12, 06:13 PM
That was already noted in the Special column.
So it is. Ignore me, then.

mabriss lethe
2018-04-12, 07:54 PM
I can't think of any others offhand. There are at least a few more that get "everything but the kitchen sink" in terms of skills like the Uncanny Trickster, but they don't get the oddball skills.

Feantar
2018-04-12, 11:08 PM
I can't think of any others offhand. There are at least a few more that get "everything but the kitchen sink" in terms of skills like the Uncanny Trickster, but they don't get the oddball skills.

I am offended sir - knowledge is not an oddball skill! :tongue:

On a more serious note, I think some monster or template class gets them all, but I can't find it - maybe it's in one of those lost web supplements?

Bullet06320
2018-04-13, 01:16 AM
On a more serious note, I think some monster or template class gets them all, but I can't find it - maybe it's in one of those lost web supplements?

Memelith - Dungeon 117 p 29 - all skills are considered class skills - can use skills untrained - inherited template for any living humanoid