PDA

View Full Version : NPCs in the Playground [discussion]

Pages : [1] 2

Lord Herman
2007-09-02, 07:25 AM
This is the discussion thread of the NPCs in the Playground contest.

Here, you can discuss your nominations, campaign for votes, or discuss anything remotely relevant to the contest.

I've hidden the waffles behind a post in this thread, but I won't tell you which one.

Calamity
2007-09-02, 07:35 AM
Sigh, yet another one I have no chance in. My epic quest for a trophy continues. :smalltongue:

FoE
2007-09-02, 07:44 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an important announcement!!

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT nominate me for Xykon in the Playground!!!

Based on the advice of some trusted colleagues and much soul-searching, I have decided to abandon the race for Xykon in the Playground and concentrate my efforts elsewhere.

While the immensity of my evil easily matches that of Xykon, there were some unsurmountable differences between him and myself that I could not reconcile.

1) He is Chaotic Evil while I am Lawful Evil. I kill and maim in order to further the cause of malevolent beings everywhere; he murders whenever there's nothing good on TV.
2) If we were musical styles, he would be heavy metal, whereas I'm more of a Rolling Stones type of sound. (ie. Sympathy for the Devil)
3) I still have my penis.

Fear not: this is not the end of my political career. I have plans and schemes to assume office one day. But I'm not ready at this time to take on the honour of being an NPC in the Playground.

Thanks to all who nominated me and supported me. When the world is mine, your deaths will be mercifully swift.

Emperor Ing
2007-09-02, 07:46 AM
I dont think :xykon: is an NPC. hes too awesome.

Castaras
2007-09-02, 08:18 AM
Hmm. So I've been nominated for :xykon: have I?

*thinks*

Nah, don't see it.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-02, 09:11 AM
Geuss my chance of winning something in this one is almost nihil...Am tired couse I was making effort for Belkar ITP and I had to make up a roster for the teapartys and thats awfully difficult (hint-hint)being in the darkness(hint-hint).

And I think Xykon is the local DM personalized in person.

banjo1985
2007-09-02, 10:07 AM
Hmmm nothing for me in this one I don't think! Nale, possibly but he's not an option! I'll still be throwing my votes into the ring though!

Lord Herman
2007-09-02, 10:08 AM
Nale, possibly but he's not an option!

Don't worry, the Linear Guild will probably be in the next contest.

Calamity
2007-09-02, 10:17 AM
Don't worry, the Linear Guild will probably be in the next contest.

Darn. Looks like I'll have to wait even longer. :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Lord Herman
2007-09-02, 11:17 AM
I would like to ask everyone to read the new rules, conveniently posted in bolded blue. Lord Magtok and MrEdwardNigma have already violated one of these rules, and will be thrown into the crocodile pit.

Oh, and Face of Evil, it's Creature in the Darkness. Why does everyone call him a monster?

Lord Magtok
2007-09-02, 11:22 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo! *Splash*

(I edited my post. Sorry about that.)

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-02, 11:22 AM
Becouse it is just our way of life! respect it!
Xykon makes us call MITD Monster in the darkness couse he thinks it sounds cooler.

All people, this is a matter of world importance!
Come to my teaparty! now!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-02, 11:32 AM
If only I had a single reason to campaign for Creature in the darkness...
Oh well, good luck to all of you who have!

Lord Herman
2007-09-02, 12:28 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo! *Splash*

(I edited my post. Sorry about that.)

Your post still isn't compliant with the new rules. You have to include every category in your post, even if you're not nominating anyone in that category. It's easier to count the nominations that way.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-02, 12:59 PM
Your post still isn't compliant with the new rules. You have to include every category in your post, even if you're not nominating anyone in that category. It's easier to count the nominations that way.

Aha...I see. Back to the drawing boards!

SurlySeraph
2007-09-02, 01:27 PM
When asked if I would campaign for MikoITP, this was my response:

[Lyndon Johnson, the former president] Therefore, I will not seek - nor will I accept - a nomination, by my party, for another term as your Miko.[/Lyndon Johnson, the former president]

But seriously, if people vote for me as Miko, I can't stop them. I might try, but I can't stop them. And after a while, I might start actually campaigning ("Vote for me for MikoITP, you honorless dogs! If you do not, you are servants of evil, whether you detect as evil or not!") I really don't want to be Miko, but if people insisted then I guess I'd accept the people's choice.

Looks like I might have to start campaigning. I'll wait until I have, oh, 10 nominations to admit that I'm going to be a candidate, though.

Ichneumon
2007-09-02, 01:36 PM
Nothing for me. I might vote/nominate, if I am interested.

Moff Chumley
2007-09-02, 01:49 PM
SurleySeraph is the male embodiement of Miko. Period. Other than that, Fullblader is a Redcloak-esque version of Xykon, and Randomizer is just Xykon, period. In a way, Ichneumon might make a goood Hinjo, but I'm at a loss for Shojo itp. Maybe... ME! :smallbiggrin:

Ichneumon
2007-09-02, 01:59 PM
Me? Hinjo? Can you explain?:smallbiggrin:

Amalith
2007-09-02, 02:04 PM
I'll open myself for nomination for Xykon, I'm a necromancer. come on people.

SurleySeraph for Hinjo, because Miko is now an AntiPaladin

Edit, NVM, he's more of a Miko anyway

Dr. Bath
2007-09-02, 02:04 PM
Ooh ooh! Me!

Nominate Dr. Bath Shojo! I have have five levels in aristocrat. And a cat.

Khaldan
2007-09-02, 02:38 PM
And a competition I can finally compete in.

People, I am your Miko. I am crazy, believe that everyone else does not have my vision, or has the gods speak to them.And by the way, the gods have told me that you are incorrect, and therefore you must die. *stab*

Castaras
2007-09-02, 02:58 PM
You've got the stabbing for it...

But you're in AMEN. You're evil.

Unless, of course, you're not telling us something...:smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-02, 03:23 PM
Can we play : who can hit the softest? I really want to win this time!

Volug
2007-09-02, 03:56 PM
Can we play : who can hit the softest? I really want to win this time!

okay i go first

((rolls nat 20 on STR. check))

you win.

Tiben
2007-09-02, 05:57 PM
need trophy.
Get me...something in the playground. please. I'll give you pudding.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-02, 06:20 PM
I'd like to be nominated, I'd feel special! :smalltongue:

I don't know, I think I'd be a good MitD.
I'm a little kid, at heart, I like MitD's umbrella, and MitD is really one of my favorite characters! :smallbiggrin:

Korias
2007-09-02, 06:53 PM
Nominations set in. If your planning on nominating me, I feel Hinjo-ish. And alot of you dont have Hinjo nominies.

Oh, and I'm part of AMEN too. If that counts for anything anymore, after Magtok's Cyronism Rant.

Volug
2007-09-02, 06:56 PM
maybe someone should do a "Final Fantasy Character in the Playground"

.... I call Red Mage.

Saurous
2007-09-02, 07:10 PM
Wow, are you kidding me? A competition that I actually have a slim chance of winning? Hoo-ray.

So, yes:

Vote Saurous for Redcloak in the Playground

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-09-02, 08:06 PM
vote PGCOD Creature in the Darkness ITP. I have cannndyyyy!!! :smallbiggrin: Will also give and take bribes.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-02, 08:07 PM
I think MasatoHyuga should be nominated for Redcloak, because of his Red Cloak.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-09-02, 08:08 PM
People keep nominating me for Redcloak. Honestly, I'm more like Xykon. Believe me. I can't remember faces, much less names, and I'm almost nuttier than a pecan pie. On the inside, that is. Of me.

Hell, I'm not even fit to be you're Shockwave in the Playground, but he's more fun than Bumblebee.

Volug
2007-09-02, 08:08 PM
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT!!!!: Thanks anywho, i feel loved:smallbiggrin:

its RED MAGE!!!!
RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!RED MAGE!!!!

get it? got it? good....... i like pie. how bout you?
yay for cookies

.....nominate me for Red Mage.... When they get a FF in the Playground going.....

Mr. Moon
2007-09-02, 08:11 PM
As much as I'd like Redcloak, I'm barely a spellcaster, and besides. I have the shiney Barbarian trophey. So :smalltongue: to all you.

Moff Chumley
2007-09-02, 09:12 PM
Fullbladder does kinda strike me as Xykon, in a way.

PGCoD is to evil looking to be CitD.

Ichenumon is Hinjo itp because I said so.

I am not opposed to being bribed.

Lord Magtok
2007-09-02, 09:25 PM
Stop nominating me for stuff. I don't hide in the dark, I don't act as anyone's sidekick, and I abhor and despise the undead. And I'm not old or beardy enough to be Shojo.

Wait until the Linear Guild itp if you really want to nominate me for something. Go with Nale. His overly elaborate plans, evil monologues, and evil ways match me perfectly. We also have a bad habit of fighting people much more powerful than ourselves.

Draken
2007-09-02, 10:40 PM
Well, time for my rather silly campaign, I will try for two positions here.

First, on Shojo. There are rather few things that connect me to Lord Shojo, former governant of Azure City. Other than the fact that I, like many others, wouldn't allow a promisse that I didn't even make (and maybe some i actually make) stand between me and anything I find really important, but that is something that applies to almost all of us. Second, like Shojo, I have show in AMEn and in the Town a prone behaviour to seemingly disconnect acts, backed up by apparent insanity show up as a case of multiple personality.

Next, to the really silly reasons:

1- Khaldan was voted for Miko, Miko killed Shojo, Khaldan killed me in AMEN more than all other AMENites togheter, he is my arch-nemesis. You vote him for Miko. You MUST vote me for Shojo.

2- I have a blue cape, just like him (And all members of the Sapphire Guard, but it seens that when a paladin of the SG falls, it's cape turns grey, and since Shojo wans't a paladin...)

---------------------------

On the Redcloak subject. This falls more or like on the fact that, along with Saurous, I am the most ponderate member of AMEN, and on advantage of him, I AM a divine spellcaster.

Xyk
2007-09-02, 10:50 PM
Xyk for Xykon!

As you all know I have the first part of Xykon as my name. I also quest in ruling everything and causing mayhem and destruction as I go. See the similiarities? I also keep a pet shrowded in shadows. I haven't actually told anyone about that because I didn't find it important until now

XYK FOR XYKON!
Xyk:xykon: Xyk

The_Chilli_God
2007-09-03, 01:45 AM
Hoo-kay.
I blatantly ignored both of the siggie requests I got for OotS in the Playground. And I'm kicking myself in the crotch for it.

So.
Anyone who feels like an extra-special I've-probably-lost-all-my-credibility-through-that-last-contest propaganda siggy, you're more than welcome to send me a PM.
Let me repeat that.
Propaganda Siggies Available on Request!
Hoo-boy, I'm deserving this.

And on that note, I'm not running for anyone. I can only qualify for Redcloak, anyway, and that's only because I have a red cloak. Ba-dum! *Tish!*
But no, I'm working on how to fit MURK into my campaign for Thog for next round...

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-03, 05:46 AM
Thenk you, Chilli for this great propaganda picture in my siggie!

Vote me, and we will have more teaparties and more games of who can hit the softest!

Dr. Bath
2007-09-03, 06:17 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/mrscruffy.png
I HAS CAT!!
*ahem*

what I meant to say was that Mr. Scruffy came to me, therefore showing that I am the perfect candidate for Shojo in the Playground

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-03, 08:08 AM
Oh, and Face of Evil, it's Creature in the Darkness. Why does everyone call him a monster?For the record, we call it the Monster in the Darkness because that's what Rich calls it. For evidence I point to the code used to get the smiley.

:citd: yields nothing, while :mitd: yields this :mitd:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-03, 08:16 AM
No splendid candidates have come forward yet, it seems, though I have taken no more than a glance at both the discussion and nominations thread. I'll take the cube as Monster (yes, monster) in the Darkness and Dr. Bath for Shojo. He has a cat! (An awfully familiar cat, by the way, Dr. Bath...If you know what I'm saying?)

Oh, and I'm flattered that someone nominated me for Redcloak, but I'm not sure the title is entirely fitting. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though!
If only it were purple cloak...

Skippy
2007-09-03, 08:19 AM
Xykon Fan for Xykon itP, the obvious choice!!

(No, I haven't been birbed. He's nice and he has XYKON all over himself)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-03, 08:23 AM
I completely agree there (which is, naturally, why I was the first to vote him for Xykon...).

Baboon Army
2007-09-03, 09:42 AM
Vote Baboon Army for Creature in the Dark, in the Playground!

To me freedom is not just an idiology, to me, freedom means free cookies to those who vote for me! :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2007-09-03, 10:08 AM
If I am voted Monster in the Dark I will spread my lack of understanding, and confusion to the other sections of the board, Creating Green, stew and ...What was I talking about? Kitty's!

Xyk
2007-09-03, 10:22 AM
Xykon Fan for Xykon itP, the obvious choice!!

(No, I haven't been birbed. He's nice and he has XYKON all over himself)

He may seem like the obvious choice but does he have the sparklingly evil personality and lust for mayhem? I didn't think so.

Skippy
2007-09-03, 10:24 AM
He is just Xykoniffic. I mean, you are badass. He is really badass.

Dr. Bath
2007-09-03, 10:43 AM
I had made a Mr Scruffy before you asked for it, Mr. E. Nigma. I just editted it for your purposes.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-03, 11:42 AM
I want to thank people for nominating me for Hinjo!

Wow! Honestly, unexpeted - very thoughtful. I appreciate it.

However, Khaldan is right - he is our version of Miko. Besides, who doesn't want to see an avatar of Khaldan dressed up like Miko wielding a lightsaber?

Vote Khaldan = Miko, "a crazy you can count on!" (to be crazy...)

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-03, 11:50 AM
MR. Edwardnigma, hereby :

To Mr. Edwardnigma

Hereby you are cordially invited to my teaparty.

Andre, I will nominate Khaldan for Miko if you or Khaldan will nominate me for CITD, You will also be invited to my teaparty.

Xyk
2007-09-03, 12:34 PM
He is just Xykoniffic. I mean, you are badass. He is really badass.

Okay, howabout a compromise that benefits me more than you. (being xykon) You can nominate us both as xykon itp! you still have two xykon slots open.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-03, 12:54 PM
You talking to me?
Well If I nominate two people I want to be nominated by that people, simple and clear? now come to my teaparty.

Lord Herman
2007-09-03, 02:24 PM
For the record, we call it the Monster in the Darkness because that's what Rich calls it. For evidence I point to the code used to get the smiley.

:citd: yields nothing, while :mitd: yields this :mitd:

Lies! Rich calls it the Creature in the Darkness in the compilation books and in his posts. I can only conclude that someone else made the smiley shortcuts.

In fact, it used to be called the CitD by everyone, until suddenly and for no apparent reason, people started calling the poor creature a monster.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-03, 02:33 PM
Lets just agree with Lord Herman and call him a creature........maybe (s)He´s a human lvl 21 gestalt or something...you never know.....

SurlySeraph
2007-09-03, 02:36 PM
I said that if ten people nominated me for MikoITP, I would accept the inevitable and start campaigning. Well, Lawful people don't renege on their promises. So, without further delay:
"Vote SurlySeraph for Miko in the Playground, you honorless dogs! If you fail to do so, you are servants of evil, whether you detect as evil or not!"

I have the following in common with Miko:

1. Lawful Good alignment, most of the time.
2. Extreme self-righteousness.
3. Burning desire to smite pretty much everyone who disagrees with me.
4. Severe paranoia. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0406.html)
5. Anger issues.
6. Considerably more wisdom than Belkar.
7. An unusually large paladin-stick.
8. Minimal romantic history.
9. Some martial arts skill (Seven styles of Crystal Dragon ninjutsu stunning kick Smite Evil!)
10. No self-indulgence. Ever. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0224.html)
11. Tendency to take insults much more personally than they were intended.
12. Tendency to see signs of divine intervention in everything. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0460.html)

Also, vote for me for HinjoITP! What can I possibly have in common with Hinjo when I have so much in common with Miko? Lots!

1. Paladin.
2. I'm occasionally laid-back. Occasionally.
3. I'm a good tour guide. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0287.html)
4. Insufficient concern for my own safety. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0480.html)
5. I prefer to negotiate than to fight. Well, with friends of mine, anyway. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0409.html)
6. Messy hair.
7. Some facial hair.
8. I like wolves. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0432.html)
9. I uphold The System.
10. I'm a good judge. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0420.html)
11. Same sense of humor. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0265.html)
12. I'm really good at making people feel guilty. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0410.html)

DraPrime
2007-09-03, 02:59 PM
As usual I have no chance of being nominated. Still, this looks like a fun contest.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-03, 03:52 PM
Pleease pretty pleeeease nominate me for xykon in the playground.

I kill just cause it's funny.
I have a cruel sense of humor.
I don't care about you.

I will nominate anyone who nominates me for whatever they wan't.

Also if someone who has art skillz makes me a banner i will nominate them too.

Lord Herman
2007-09-03, 03:59 PM
I will nominate anyone who nominates me for whatever they wan't.

As is stated in the rules (in bright blue, dammit!), vote trading is no longer allowed.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-03, 04:10 PM
But won't people just do it anonymously then? And who reads the rules anyways?
Well, I mean, I did. But other than me.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-03, 05:42 PM
But won't people just do it anonymously then? And who reads the rules anyways?
Well, I mean, I did. But other than me.

I read the rules.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-03, 05:45 PM
I read the rules.
Okay, okay, so we both read the rules. My point is, a lot of people don't, and honestly couldn't blame them for it. Reading is for losers! (This is a quote...Not an actual opinion)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-03, 05:46 PM
I read the rules, but not the categories.

VOTE ATREYU AS MR. SCRUFFY IN THE PLAYGROUND. He's the only playgrounder with a litter box and cleaner.

Tis true. On April 1st, Alarra's title was "Cleaning up after the llama in the playground"

Draken
2007-09-03, 05:49 PM
I read the rules.

I read the rules.

And i use this post to reiterate my campaign for Shojo in the Playground. Sure, I don't have a cat. But I speak to animals just like him.

"Hy Atreyu. Good to see you here."

DraPrime
2007-09-03, 05:49 PM
DRAGONPRIME FOR HINJO IN THE PLAYGROUND

You'll get a free azure cape. It will be cool.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-03, 05:50 PM
Wuhh? I got a nomination? For CitD?

I'm flattered, But why? :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-09-03, 05:52 PM
Because you're clueless funny.

Draken
2007-09-03, 05:55 PM
Wait Dragonprime, wasn't you trying Hinjo?

DraPrime
2007-09-03, 05:56 PM
Oops, accidentally wrote shojo. Error corrected

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-03, 05:57 PM
Because you're clueless funny.

Heh, thanks! I think..

But i don't really stand a chance, think i'll just watch this time.

EDIT: Unless..

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1849/mitdgf0.png (http://imageshack.us)

Nah that wouldn't happen... Or would it? :smallamused:

No.. No. Probably not. OR WOULD IT?

DraPrime
2007-09-03, 08:43 PM
Don't tempt the Giant.

Volug
2007-09-03, 08:57 PM
alright who nominated me for Hinjo..... I decline and dont take the job, why?
How are we alike?!?!???!

as for another nomination who is this Master Hyuga guy?:smallconfused: he was nominated for MitD

((fix your typo, then delete it plz))

once again...

Dont nominate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless its Red Mage in the playground:smallbiggrin:

RAGE KING!
2007-09-03, 11:00 PM
Vote RAGE KING! for xykon in the playground!

(because unlike a lot of the other contestants, he's been Xykon-like ever since he began customizing his profile etc.)

Smear campaigns. Is there any problem it can't solve?

cool, I've been voted for.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-04, 12:08 AM
No, you have been nominated, not voted, there´s a diffrence

DraPrime
2007-09-04, 06:11 AM
Nominations don't end until friday, so your just going to have to wait.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-09-04, 09:42 AM
coming straight from the birthday thread:

December

27 - Xykon Fan
28 - Rage King

:xykon: "Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December.."

:redcloak: "Taken."

Dr. Bath
2007-09-04, 11:30 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/drbathshojo2.png.png

Who says I don't look like Shojo?

RAGE KING!
2007-09-04, 01:04 PM
I dunno, you tell us.

*sigh* I meant nominate RAGE KING! as a nominee for xykon in the playground....does that sound better?

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-04, 01:23 PM
Maybe you can make your name bold, underline Xykons name and shorten in the playground to ITP, like this :
!Nominate Rage King for Xykon ITP!

Dr. Bath
2007-09-04, 01:42 PM
I'm all tooled up for campaigning now

*twirls*

Now go nominate me

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-04, 02:25 PM
Ahem! Mr Dallas Dakota?

I have a question. In the last giantitp contest, you ran for Belkar, suggesting you were just like him. This time you are running for CitD. But Belkar and the Creature in the darkness have completely different personalities! What do you have to say for yourself? :smalltongue:

Ghostboy
2007-09-04, 02:29 PM
He says he's sorry

HA HA YES! I'M A GHOST IN THE PLAYGROUND! W00T!

*Removes all memory of alternate account from self*

DraPrime
2007-09-04, 02:49 PM
Ahem! Mr Dallas Dakota?

I have a question. In the last giantitp contest, you ran for Belkar, suggesting you were just like him. This time you are running for CitD. But Belkar and the Creature in the darkness have completely different personalities! What do you have to say for yourself? :smalltongue:

I say that this is the reason he wasn't voted Belkar ITP.

Korias
2007-09-04, 04:00 PM
Bah, I have more nominations, I think. *goes of to count nominations.*

edit: It appears that I do :smallamused:

Moving this over from the Avatar Request...

Mainly because its a name recognition thing. You posted in big blue letters that you're the one to nominate. Personally, I want to see how many of these little nomination icons I can rack up. The Trophies are just an added bonus.

The_Chilli_God
2007-09-04, 04:33 PM
And two satisfied candidates have been given propaganda siggies.
I'm still up for making more!

Supagoof
2007-09-04, 04:51 PM
And two satisfied candidates have been given propaganda siggies.
I'm still up for making more!I fully endorse The Chilli God's sig banners. I've used them. I've won twice. Granted, I've on won with using his once, but that's just in the details. Much like the hidden text.
The Chilli God - for your propagana bannering needs, trust no one else.

Xyk
2007-09-04, 04:58 PM
Thank you all who nominated me so far. If ihad a heart it would be touched...but I don't and it isn't. I'd say everyone nominate me for Xykon, and wadledo for citd. Look at him, He's crazy enough to be anything with enormous strength and infinite power.

edit: I forgot to mention. I have openings in every field of nomination. PM me to grovel and bribe.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-04, 05:07 PM
Wow, I'm actually getting nominations.. Even though i was just joking around.

Maybe i should campaign.

Remember, It's just crazy enough to happen :smallwink:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1849/mitdgf0.png (http://imageshack.us)

Draken
2007-09-04, 05:30 PM
Hey Chilli God. I would like a banner for Shojo in the playground, if it isn't any trouble.

wadledo
2007-09-04, 05:36 PM
I'd say everyone nominate me for Xykon, and wadledo for citd. Look at him, He's crazy enough to be anything with enormous strength and infinite power.

To that, my good sir, I have only this to say: Monkey grease.

And Support Xyk for Xykon; He's the only one you'll ever know!

And Support Me for whatever it is I'm trying to do!

FoE
2007-09-04, 05:41 PM
Because people keep putting my name out there, I'm just going to throw this out there again. (clears throat)

Do NOT nominate me for Xykon in the Playground!

My reasons why are outlined on Page 1 of this thread.

"Thank you. This has been a public service announcement paid for by the non-profit group 'Vote Face of Evil for Ruler of the World.' This group is not affiliated with the Face of Evil in any way and has not had sentient parasites inserted into their brains that control their every thought and action. Praise Cthulhu."

Xyk
2007-09-04, 05:50 PM
Because people keep putting my name out there, I'm just going to throw this out there again. (clears throat)

Do NOT nominate me for Xykon in the Playground!

My reasons why are outlined on Page 1 of this thread.

"Thank you. This has been a public service announcement paid for by the non-profit group 'Vote Face of Evil for Ruler of the World.' This group is not affiliated with the Face of Evil in any way and has not had sentient parasites inserted into their brains that control their every thought and action. Praise Cthulhu."

Exactly. All of you who nominated him switch to me! He doesn't want it and i do. Plus I'm better.

wadledo
2007-09-04, 06:07 PM
Oh yes, while I'm lucid I would ask that anyone who wishes to be nominated contact me.

Note: this is not bribery I just have not been here long enough to know who wants what.
If I haven't nominated you and you want that position, PM me and I will make my own decision on whether I think you exemplify that particular character.

Thank you

DraPrime
2007-09-04, 07:43 PM
3) I still have my penis.

An excellent reason not to be Xykon

Korias
2007-09-04, 08:21 PM
An excellent reason not to be Xykon

Well, he can still bone people, correct? See: Lichloved Feat, Biophilliac.

DraPrime
2007-09-04, 08:24 PM
Well, he can still bone people, correct? See: Lichloved Feat, Biophilliac.

But there's no bones in the....Never mind, let's not get into a conversation about the male anatomy.

Korias
2007-09-04, 08:26 PM
But there's no bones in the....Never mind, let's not get into a conversation about the male anatomy.

Yes. Lets not use the word "Bone" as a verb, shall we?

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-04, 08:40 PM
Geez.
There are children on this forum. :smalltongue:

Korias
2007-09-04, 08:49 PM
Well, if they read the comic, they know all about the usage of "Bone" as a verb. I didnt start the corruption, Rich did. :smallamused:

Your right. As an honourable paladin, I must refute this conversation.

Smite Innuendo!

Raiser Blade
2007-09-04, 11:26 PM
Sorry Mr. Herman sir.

*Writes on chalkboard
I will read the rules before posting.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-05, 01:42 AM
I'd just like to throw in a few mentions that I feel have been overlooked for nominations for your consideration.

Shojo
Bor (old, wise, and has a cat that talks to him!) :smallsmile:
El Jaspero (he's old, wiley, and he's not (quite) as crazy as people think he is. admittedly no cat, but he's got Madame Zelia who wears cat's eye glasses.) :smallamused:
Zeb The Troll (old, thinks he's wise, and other people's cats talk to him) :smallconfused:

Miko
Renegade Paladin (just look at the name, folks) :smallwink:

Monster in the Darkness
Saithis Bladewing (the only real option, as far as I'm concerned) :smallcool:

EDITO:
Lies! Rich calls it the Creature in the Darkness in the compilation books and in his posts. I can only conclude that someone else made the smiley shortcuts.

Hmm, I seem to have missed this response. Let me add this then (emphasis mine, but the text is unchanged)...

Giant in the Playground is proud to announce our fourth OOTS book, The Order of the Stick: Start of Darkness. The thematic companion to On the Origin of PCs, Start of Darkness tells the twisted tale of the villains: Xykon, Redcloak, and the Monster in the Darkness. Every page of this book is all-new, and never has been (and never will be) posted online; this is a print-exclusive. Weighing in at 112 pages, this book is 55% longer than our last black-and-white book and retails for only a few dollars more.

Lord Herman
2007-09-05, 01:29 PM
I'm quite sure it's CitD in the OOTS Adventure Game, though. Although this whole discussion is kinda pointless, since Start of Darkness showed us that the Creature in the Darkness is actually...
A thing in a box!

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-05, 01:44 PM
Its the darkness itself!with yellow eyes.

Com´on, there is a meaning to :

I attack the darkness!

Dr. Bath
2007-09-05, 01:46 PM
I'm quite sure it's CitD in the OOTS Adventure Game, though. Although this whole discussion is kinda pointless, since Start of Darkness showed us that the Creature in the Darkness is actually...
A thing in a box!

Shrodinger's Cat!

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-05, 05:43 PM
I'm quite sure it's CitD in the OOTS Adventure Game, though. I'll concede that's it's also CitD in Rich's foreword to Start of Darkness. I'm just saying that we're not all crazy for using MitD either. If Rich can use the terms interchangeably, so can we. :smallcool:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-05, 06:16 PM
Are we still on that subject? Wow, and here I was thinking this thread was for shameless campaigning and slightly conspicuous bribing...
What happened to that anyways?:smallconfused:

Draken
2007-09-05, 07:10 PM
Bribing with nominations is forbidden now. So that leaves people with cookies and pie to bribe.

But I don't bribe, I shal earn my place as Lord Shojo in the Playground, former ruler of Azure City. And to prove that, I place my word, that no Miko shall be left without a mission that forces her to long travels over the world, far away from home... No kitten shall be left un-fed, and no noble shall be left un-tricked. A tell you my people of the Playground! That no matter what has been said, no matter what will be done, we can't let Lord Shojo's legacy die, the trickery, the subterfuge, Shojo teached us that sometimes we must break some eggs to save the world!

Indeed, the speech has nothing to do with nothing. But I'm not a good campaigner, and still I try ok.

FoE
2007-09-05, 09:13 PM
Nigma, if you don't remove your nomination for me as Xykon in the Playground, I'll lock you up in a cell with Killer Croc for the rest of your stay in Arkham Asylum.

KC: (doing a crossword puzzle) Riddler, what is five-letter word starting with "I" for "buffoon?"
EN: :smallsigh: "Idiot?"
KC: (throws down the newspaper, cracks knuckles) What you call Killer Croc?

Back by popular demand, here are the top four reasons NOT to nominate Face of Evil for Xykon in the Playground:

1) We are two different alignments. I kill and maim in order to further the cause of malevolent beings everywhere; he murders whenever there's nothing good on TV.
2) I don't look good in crowns.
3) I will track you down and murder your loved ones.
4) I still have my penis.

Korias
2007-09-05, 09:29 PM
4) I still have my penis.

Will you stop bringing up the Penis already? We know that you have it. Then again, Xykon does too, so the point is null and void, right ladies? :smallamused: :smallwink:

2007-09-05, 09:52 PM
For the record, FOE, I voted you for CitD. Just 'cause.

I also have no problems with nominating people for redloak, becuase I was not campaigning. All my nominations were either against my direct orders or out of spite. I'd like to pretend it was the latter, personally.

FoE
2007-09-05, 10:00 PM
Will you stop bringing up the Penis already? We know that you have it. :smallmad:

Very well, I will change the list, for the sake of any ladies present.

Here's the new top fourth reason not to nominate me for Xykon:

4) Unlike Lord Xykon, whose harbour is now empty with the invasion of Azure City, I still have my junk. It's quite long, and wider than you would expect. Some men keep their junk private, but my junk is available for anyone to ride. I make sure that my junk is fully loaded every time that it sets out from harbour, because I don't want my junk to launch prematurely.

And that brings me to the FIFTH reason not to nominate me for Xykon:

5) I will use that lame joke again and again and again and again if I'm forced to campaign for :xykon: in the Playground. Or, for that matter, ANY OF THE NPC TITLES CURRENTLY UP FOR NOMINATION.

Ask yourselves if that is TRULY what you want. :smallamused:

Draken
2007-09-05, 10:09 PM
Vote FOE for Hinjo in the Playground, he's just got himself up to the junk joke.

If you have nowhere to place your Shojo nomination, nominate Draken for Shojo in the playground.

Or I will send Miko to bring you to justice. In a totally rigged Trial, also.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-05, 10:14 PM
Hmmm... I think I still have a Shojo slot open, and you make a surprisingly convincing argument, for a member of AMEN. You have blue fire coming off your hand, that means that you must be capable of casting good-aligned spells! Therefore, you must be good-aligned! My blades shall be stained in the blood of your foes, Lord Draken!

@V:
1. At one point you said you were evil.
2. You certainly act evil, in my opinion.
3. You also said you were chaotic, at one point. Gray Guards can smite Chaos.
4. Either your alignment keeps changing, or you're Chaotic and/ or Evil. In either case, dishonesty for personal gain indicates evil.
5. You nominated me, a self-identified paladin, as Redcloak in the Playground. That's either an evil act, a mocking act, or a deeply confused act.
6. In any case, I intend to keep smiting you until you see the error of your ways. Partly to redeem you, partly to prove my theory that you can make people virtuous just by making their lives really unpleasant.
7. At tenth level, Gray Guards get Smite Anyone, so I can still smite you in any case. :smallbiggrin:

2007-09-05, 10:59 PM
Bloody paladins and their alignment ideas. I'M FREAKING NEUTRAL AND YOU KEEP SMITING ME!

Khaldan
2007-09-05, 11:02 PM
GOBLINS! SMMMMMMIIIITEEEE EVILLLLLLLLLL!!

You asked for it anyway :smallwink:

Draken
2007-09-05, 11:19 PM
Yes, gather to me loyal Paladins! We shall defend the people, uphold the law, and keep the integrity of the very existance!

Summons his great weapon, the Sapphire Slayer (That I happen to have created in the Town a few days ago).

Come with me! Scour the land of all misdeeds, redeem the mislead, smite the wicked, banish the sources of corruption.

Wait, that sounds more like a Miko-ish speech. Damn, i don't know what to say.

Remember to protect the innocent, and remember that every person is innocent until proven otherwise on court. And never forget that the decisions of the court are the words of law, we are the Sapphire Guard! We must uphold the law as much as we uphold goodness in the world.

------------------------

Milton, also know as Draken's player, goes take a good bath after speaking all these things that he really doesn't believe in. Because like good, old, lord Shojo, he leads his followers the way that will benefit the whole in the better way, not the way that his followers might prefer.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-05, 11:24 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Milton, also know as Draken's player, goes take a good bath after speaking all these things that he really doesn't believe in. Because like good, old, lord Shojo, he leads his followers the way that will benefit the whole in the better way, not the way that his followers might prefer.

[stadium of cheering Gray Guards]"GREAT-ER GOOD! GREAT-ER GOOD! GREAT-ER GOOD! GREAT-ER GOOD! GREAT-ER GOOD! YEEEEEAAAAAAHH!" [/stadium of cheering Gray Guards]

Lord Herman
2007-09-06, 08:51 AM
Oh dear, I just counted the nominations for Shojo in the Playground, and I'm currently second. That means I'll need someone to count the nominations (and probably also the polls) for me. Any volunteers?

Top 5 for Shojo in the Playground is now:
1. Dr Bath (13 votes)
2. Lord Herman (9 votes)
3. Draken, Zar Peter (6 votes)
5. Lord Magtok, Andre Fairchilde, Bor the Barbarian Monk (3 votes)

banjo1985
2007-09-06, 08:52 AM
Hey Herman, yeah I'll do it, when do the nominations end?

Very well, I'll take my socks and shoes off ready to tally up the nominations.

Lord Herman
2007-09-06, 08:53 AM
Nominations end on Friday. I'll PM you with further details.

2007-09-06, 09:28 AM
1. At one point you said you were evil.
2. You certainly act evil, in my opinion.
3. You also said you were chaotic, at one point. Gray Guards can smite Chaos.
4. Either your alignment keeps changing, or you're Chaotic and/ or Evil. In either case, dishonesty for personal gain indicates evil.
5. You nominated me, a self-identified paladin, as Redcloak in the Playground. That's either an evil act, a mocking act, or a deeply confused act.
6. In any case, I intend to keep smiting you until you see the error of your ways. Partly to redeem you, partly to prove my theory that you can make people virtuous just by making their lives really unpleasant.
7. At tenth level, Gray Guards get Smite Anyone, so I can still smite you in any case. :smallbiggrin:

I did say that, didn't I? Oh yes, I'm Chaotic Neutral. Then again, I may be Neutral Evil. I'm never really sure anymore, around you.

And you'd look good in red and green, y'know that?

Lord Herman
2007-09-06, 09:40 AM
Alright, Banjo is now the official vote counter for this contest. His word is now law, and you will obey him in all things.

Well, not all things. Only things actually related to the contest.

banjo1985
2007-09-06, 09:54 AM
However, if you would like to obey me in other things as well then that would be acceptable!

Skippy
2007-09-06, 09:59 AM
Nice try :smallamused:

DraPrime
2007-09-06, 03:00 PM
Oh noes! Lord Herman is out of a job!

SurlySeraph
2007-09-06, 04:20 PM
I did say that, didn't I? Oh yes, I'm Chaotic Neutral. Then again, I may be Neutral Evil. I'm never really sure anymore, around you.

And you'd look good in red and green, y'know that?

You're suggesting that I wear bright, cheerful colors? BLASPHEMY! :smalltongue: Hmm... well, it would sow confusion amidst my enemies... quite a good suggestion, actually. Whatever your alignment is, you've just earned yourself a temporary no-smiting, no-retaliation period.

2007-09-06, 05:14 PM
Woohoo!

Dear god, what have I done?

Draken
2007-09-06, 05:39 PM
You made a Gray Guard remember that he gets half of his class level as a bonus to rogue-ish skills.

Korias
2007-09-07, 12:12 PM
Does anybody know when the nominations will be set in stone, and voting will begin?

Dr. Bath
2007-09-07, 12:31 PM
In half an hour, Korias.

Also, I can't find Herman's waffles, and I want them.

Lord Herman
2007-09-07, 12:57 PM
I'll go and close the nominations now. The results will be up later, as Banjo will be counting them.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-07, 01:15 PM
Tssss, that Banjo, such a slacker:smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-07, 01:52 PM
Long live people like Herman and Ink.
*avidly awaits results*

Just starts counting his nominations..

Lord Herman
2007-09-07, 02:18 PM
On a completely different topic, you should shine and put it in the open, your Durkon award I mean!

I would, but then my sig would be too large. And I don't want to lose any other things in my sig.

Xyk
2007-09-07, 04:57 PM
how many nominations must someone have to be voted for?

Lord Herman
2007-09-07, 05:06 PM
The top five of each category are in the polls.

Xyk
2007-09-07, 05:11 PM
Yes! I'm in...I think. I skimmed the nominations and it seems the only one ahead of me is xykon fan and possibly rage king.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-08, 03:04 AM
To bad.........Becouse you really should shine it out.

Draken
2007-09-08, 09:25 AM
Look out Herman, looks like people want you to make an extra trophy, the Mr. Scruffy award.

Well, now I need to campaign heavly if i want that prize, because I don't get a Maggie if I don't win.

banjo1985
2007-09-08, 09:32 AM
Hi all, the final nominations are up in the Nominations thread, I'll be sending out PM's now to the nominees!

And MrEdwardNigma, I slack only enough to remain joyfully unproductive!

Lord Herman
2007-09-08, 10:37 AM
Huzzah! I've been nominated! Congratulations to all the other nominees.

Look out Herman, looks like people want you to make an extra trophy, the Mr. Scruffy award.

Heh, yeah. I already made a Mr. Scruffy nomination picture for Atreyu, but it seems three others have also been nominated. Well, I guess I'll have to include a full Mr. Scruffy category in the polls, then.

Volug
2007-09-08, 10:45 AM
Wow, I'm Nominated?

I feel loved:smallbiggrin:

I guess its speach time!

I am MasatoHyuga, the RedMage Cosplayer, Nerd, And whatever else.
Many of you Playgrounders knew me for my Insaness over peanut butter.....
I mean RED MAGE!!
After a week of dwelling at my computer desk working on homework and playing DnD, I get a PM saying "You have been nominated for Red Cloak in the Playground"
Thank you all for nominating me! Now i will try to get Red Cloak in a Red Mage outfit!
I AM RED MAGE!! BOW BEFO... I mean VOTE FOR ME!!

acually just vote for me to be Red mage k?
Though being RedCloak would be cool, I am and forever shall be RED MAGE!!

Jibar
2007-09-08, 10:51 AM
What, now I'm getting in on these things on write in votes?
*sniff* I feel loved.

Now push off ye bleedin Llama, you ain't no cat. I got Mr. Scruffy covered.

Haruki-kun
2007-09-08, 10:53 AM
Cool! I got nominated!!! When did that happen?

Oh, well! I've never been nominated before. :smallsmile:

I want to thank all those of you who nominated me. Your constant support is the only way I have a chance to become Miko in the Playground, for which I am deeply grateful.
I just happened to get the message saying I got nominated. Quite a surprise, but I'm very proud of it!

I wonder how I'd look with a Blue cloak...... well, blue seems to be my color.:smallsmile:

SurlySeraph
2007-09-08, 10:57 AM
A semi-grudging thanks to all those who nominated me as MikoITP. I won't smite you, probably.

banjo1985
2007-09-08, 11:03 AM
Right it was a massive job, but PM's have finally all been sent out. It's taken so long because my computer has decided to stop the auto-recognise function from working to senbd messages, meaning I've had to send them all out individually! But it is done!

I'm now gonna go and have a lie down!

Castaras
2007-09-08, 11:09 AM
Yay! Nominations!

Now, how the bleep am I Redcloak? He makes even less sense than Belkar and Vaarsuvius did! :smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2007-09-08, 11:10 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/catmuffin1.png
To prove your point Jibar, Mr Scruffy likes you.

Jibar
2007-09-08, 11:17 AM
That is a perfectly amazing picture Dr. Bath.
Now to get it as my avatar.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-08, 11:41 AM
Huzzah! I've been nominated! Congratulations to all the other nominees.

Heh, yeah. I already made a Mr. Scruffy nomination picture for Atreyu, but it seems three others have also been nominated. Well, I guess I'll have to include a full Mr. Scruffy category in the polls, then.

Thanks, Lord Herman! I appreciate the way you let/tolerate me tweaking your contests a bit.

Huzzah!! I'm nominated....OH NO!! Not Jibar! I can't compete with Jibar. He's got a Mr Bathatar and everything. Hmmmmmmmm.....Okay, I think I can do this. He's only a muffin, right? I eat muffins for breakfast, surely I can outcampaign him.

After all, Mr. Scruffy likes him, but shouldn't that make him Shojo. He's way to articulate to actually embody Mr. Scruffy. I've been in WW games where my character has done nothing but hum and bleat. He never says a word and yet people still obey his commands, just like Mr. Scruffy.

Jibar
2007-09-08, 11:44 AM
Hmmmmmmmm.....Okay, I think I can do this. He's only a muffin, right? I eat muffins for breakfast, surely I can outcampaign him.

You forget something my dear llama, I am no ordinary Muffin.
I... am a Cat-Muffin.

Meow meow meow meow meooooooow!

Dr. Bath
2007-09-08, 11:58 AM
Just to prove you wrong mister Llama:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/Mrmuffin.png

Xyk
2007-09-08, 11:59 AM
Thank you all!! I'd like to start everything with a smear campaign.

Xykon fan is only a fan of xykon. he doesn't capture the true xykon spirit. he doesn't have any land or power or any lust for land or power.

Lord Magtok hasn't even campiagned.

Stop nominating me for stuff. I don't hide in the dark, I don't act as anyone's sidekick, and I abhor and despise the undead. And I'm not old or beardy enough to be Shojo.

Wait until the Linear Guild itp if you really want to nominate me for something. Go with Nale. His overly elaborate plans, evil monologues, and evil ways match me perfectly. We also have a bad habit of fighting people much more powerful than ourselves.

and neither did rage king. If you look at the discussion thread, rage king hasn't posted once.

Randomizer maybe but he doesn't campaign either.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-08, 12:01 PM
I wasn't nominated for CitD? Ah well, not suprised really :smallbiggrin:

And now to help who i think should win:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9758/ebjg2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Volug
2007-09-08, 12:07 PM
I so second that.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9758/ebjg2.png

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-08, 12:47 PM
Awww!
Thank you!!
:smile:

Jibar
2007-09-08, 01:08 PM
Just to prove you wrong mister Llama:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/Mrmuffin.png

Oh poopy Dr. Bath. You make these great avatars when my signiature is full. :smalltongue:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-08, 01:46 PM
Well, I recently was advised that I've been nominated as Shojo in the Playground. I believe it was Zeb who said I'm old, wise, and have a cat that talks to me. In response to these qualities...

Old - Gee, thanks for that one. Please come within striking range of my cane, ya whipper-snapper! :smalltongue:

Wise - Let this one bend your brain: I am wise because I don't claim to be wise. (It's called "the Wisdom of Ignorance." Don't hurt anything pondering that one. :smallwink: )

Cat that talks to me - and I talk to her. Alas, neither one understands the other, so it's like two monologues going at once. And two monolugues do not make a dialogue. :smallamused:

In conclusion, I say the next contest should be fixed in my favor. Vote for Bor for "The Guy Who Wants Everyone to Be Well in the Playground." :smallsmile:

Emperor Ing
2007-09-08, 03:16 PM
I recently got the PM telling me I was nominated for :xykon: ITP, but I have to say, im :eek:. I didnt campaign at all, and yet, its in my sig.

But if I am teh win in teh polls, woot 4 me. :smallsmile:

Zar Peter
2007-09-08, 03:23 PM
6 people think I'm Shojo. Ok, I have a beard and I have cats but... oh, well.
Chilli_God? I would be very thankfull if you made me a banner for this contest! And I need a campaign coordinator. And Champagne if I should win. Take as many Paladins as you need to start my advertising campaign.
Phew, so much to do and so little time to do it...

The_Chilli_God
2007-09-08, 03:28 PM
Muh.
*Shambles off to do master's bidding*

Dr. Bath
2007-09-08, 03:51 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/Shojobanner.png
I made myself a new banner but I'm not sure which is better...

Xyk
2007-09-08, 03:52 PM
I so second that.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9758/ebjg2.png

I agree 100%

Draken
2007-09-08, 04:01 PM
Hey Chilli God. I would like a banner to please.

The_Chilli_God
2007-09-08, 04:02 PM
Muh.
Do you mind if I just put you and Zar Peter into one banner and save myself some time?

Draken
2007-09-08, 04:05 PM
*Wondering how that would work*

I guess there is no problem with it. But I really don't know how you will do it so it can make sense, we are campaigning for the same position after all.

The_Chilli_God
2007-09-08, 04:13 PM
Simple!
"Vote Draken OR Zar Peter!
Shojo in the Playground!"

But I was joking, anyway. Should've put up a :smalltongue: .

Dr. Bath
2007-09-08, 04:18 PM
New and/or improved!
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/Shojobanner2.png

ZombieRockStar
2007-09-08, 04:22 PM
*walks into thread*

Please, do not spam my inbox with PMs asking for your nomination/vote. They will be deleted without being read. it hasn't happened so far this time, but it has in the past and is not really appreciated. Thanks.

DraPrime
2007-09-08, 05:33 PM
New and/or improved!
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/Shojobanner2.png

I have to say that banner is much better. Mainly because we're past the nominations stage and your old one says "nominate" instead of "vote"

Lord Magtok
2007-09-08, 08:36 PM
*Grabs a megaphone*

Don't vote Magtok for Xykon itp! Don't do it! He's more Nale-ish than he is Xykon-ish! He remembers names! He hates the undead! He is not the Xykon-est person in the playground!

*Puts down megaphone and walks away*

Mr. Moon
2007-09-08, 08:37 PM
Erm... Vote Moon Called Miko?

Why is it that when I actualy campaign, it ruins my chances? xp

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-08, 11:44 PM
I have one question.
Was there even a category for Mr. ScruffyITP? :smallconfused:

Draken
2007-09-08, 11:48 PM
There wasn't before, now there is.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-08, 11:58 PM
Erm... Vote Moon Called Miko?

Why is it that when I actualy campaign, it ruins my chances? xp

I didn't exactly understand that, myself. I mean, you admit that your actions are evil. Miko is all about extremism and self-delusion. You're way too comfortable with yourself to be Miko. It's probably just the "extremely violent hot girl" aspect that people are comparing.

Ink
2007-09-09, 03:53 AM
Thanks very much for the nominations, folks! It's an honour to be considered as being anywhere similar to the remarkable Hinjo.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-09, 04:03 AM
Thenk you people for nominating and hopefully voting for me as CITD-ITP to.

Chilli, you are a demi-god in my book, so I am your cook, so lots of cookies for you for the great siggie(tha picture) and hopefully voting for me as CITD-ITP as well.

I started the teaparty and you can come as well.

overal, its an honor.

Zar Peter
2007-09-09, 05:57 AM
"Vote Draken OR Zar Peter!
Shojo in the Playground!"

I like that... sounds good! :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2007-09-09, 08:10 AM
Woooo!
Apparently I've gotten enough nominations for CITDITP....
so....
Vote me
I guess.
Why is this happening when their is absolutely no chance of me being in anyway coherent (not that that's a bad thing)?

Meh...
What ever.
Bring on the dancing frogs.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2628376/1/istockphoto_2628376_crazy_dancing_frog_toad.jpg

DraPrime
2007-09-09, 08:50 AM
Meh...
What ever.
Bring on the dancing frogs.
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2628376/1/istockphoto_2628376_crazy_dancing_frog_toad.jpg

Can't stop laughing.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-09, 01:22 PM
...Bring on the dancing frogs.

That made my day. :smalltongue:

banjo1985
2007-09-10, 04:19 AM
I second the above quotes. You Mr wadledo, have just earnt my CitD nomination!

Renegade Paladin
2007-09-10, 08:33 AM
Miko
Renegade Paladin (just look at the name, folks)
I'll get you for this. :smalltongue:

More seriously, think about it. Were I Miko, I'd have harangued you guys about the evils of drinking while at GenCon instead of just bowing out. And I certainly wouldn't have helped carry your alcohol back to the room. :smallamused:

Draken
2007-09-10, 09:05 AM
Enjoy the show RP! A Miko prize can very well be understood as exemple of one's dedication and fervor. And yes, these do mean zealotry.

Well, now I must make my campaign.

Well, I can't think of anything to say. So just vote as you see fitting, if it is me, I will be a happy man.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-10, 09:23 AM
Vote Atreyu for Mr Scruffy in the playground! He's the only candidate you can actually pet without losing a limb!

Skippy
2007-09-10, 10:01 AM
Xykon Fan for Xykon and Atreyu for Scruffy, definitely!!

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-09-10, 12:14 PM
Gah!!, I'm already way behind and it's only Monday, come on people, please get me some votes for CitDitp. I'm definitely very creaturey, and darkness isn't a problem either. I dig parasols too :smallbiggrin: If anyone wants to discuss things, feel free to PM me.

Dr. Bath
2007-09-10, 02:27 PM
Remember people, it's Dr. Bath for Shojo in the playground!

Dr. Bath - 'feigning insanity since 1935'

wadledo
2007-09-10, 03:50 PM
Stealage

Wadledo - Being insane since the dawn of time.
Look I upgraded!
http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif http://thisweekon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/dancing-frog.gif

Edit: Actually, it seems like a downgrade now. :smallannoyed:

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 03:52 PM
Wadledo I can only say one thing about those frogs. Holy Sh**

Korias
2007-09-10, 04:14 PM
It looks like Andre is beating me 6-4. Damn... And he one the Magtok for Roy last contest!

Volug
2007-09-10, 05:06 PM
Vote me Red ma... er... Red cloak ITP for my birthday!!! ITS TODAY!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=82WXHV-h4wc&mode=related&search=)
((link is my fav song:smalltongue:. im a metal head!:smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smalltongue: ))

if not that vote Em Blackleaf for CitD ITP!!!
DOITDOITDOITDOIT!!!

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:20 PM
It looks like Andre is beating me 6-4. Damn... And he one the Magtok for Roy last contest!

Bah you can't complain. I have less votes than either of you. And yet I got the most nominations. I think I speak for common sense, WTF?

RAGE KING!
2007-09-10, 05:22 PM
I'd love to advertise, but I see no reason to. I should be awesome enough as it is, and anyways, i'm watching blind dates on Teevo.

Zar Peter
2007-09-10, 05:27 PM
Remember people, it's Dr. Bath for Shojo in the playground!

I have to say something about this. I mean youre voting for someone who just admitted that his insanity is only a fake.
I mean, I'm really insane. And I'm civilized! I just deleted the signature for my campaign here. I have a cat, too! (Two cats, if you count the cat of my wife).
So, come on! Do you really want to vote for a ordinary bath tube with a false beard or for the emperor of a great kingdom with a real beard and a cat?
You know what to do. Deep inside you you feel that Zar Peter is really Shojo in the playground.
And now... go and vote... for your feelings! For Shojo... For Zar Peter!

Volug
2007-09-10, 05:30 PM
..... i got an idea...

can anyone do an 8-bit theater in the playground?
i could, if i can anyway, though i dont know exactly how to run these things though....

and i'm SO going to get Red Mage:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=Zar Peter;3173530]So, come on! Do you really want to vote for a ordinary bath tube with a false beard or for the emperor of a great kingdom with a real beard and a cat?
/QUOTE]

Bath tubes? I wasn't aware of any bath tubes! :smallamused:

Xyk
2007-09-10, 08:07 PM
Okay, everyone. Xykon fan will already win magtok. I am also a better xykon. more rule the world. Xykon fan is merely a fan. Not actual xykon material.

Mr. Moon
2007-09-10, 08:09 PM
Ya know... I'm starting to think that the best way for me to win something is to do nothing about it... Maybe having the icon in my sig lowers my chances....

You people confuse me.

DraPrime
2007-09-10, 08:16 PM
Don't worry Mooncalled, I voted for you.

Draken
2007-09-10, 08:22 PM
Dr. Bath is on the lead...

Come on people! Vote Draken! Who do you really think has it in to be Shojo? Look at the time of the nomiations? Who is the guy who isn't LG and managed to get the support of a bunch of paladins? Who always had a blue cloak and white hair?

For the record, Shojo still has hair, it is juston the sides of his head.

Xyk
2007-09-10, 08:23 PM
I agree with draken! Vote draken for shojo and Xyk for Xykon!

FoE
2007-09-10, 08:24 PM
Don't worry Mooncalled, I voted for you.

I'm surprised you had time, dragonprime, the way you're so busy kicking other male forumers in the junk and vomiting on mockingbyrd! :smallamused:

Oh, and Moon_Called got my vote. So if you want to be :smallcool: like the Face of Evil, then vote Moon_Called for Miko in the Playground!

sparkey477
2007-09-11, 07:44 AM
Nominate Sparkey477 for Blackwing in the playground! Do it and I will e-mail you a cookie!

Zar Peter
2007-09-11, 07:55 AM
Isn't that a bit soon?

sparkey477
2007-09-11, 08:01 AM
Meh, early wyrm(ling) gets the bird.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-11, 10:15 AM
Thenk you all who voted for me, please come to my teaparty.
Here are some cookies *gives Zar Peter, Haruki-kun, RAGE KING, Face of Evil cookies*

Invites to my teaparty and cookies for those who vote me for CITD ITP.
And a hug if you want.

Though on a sad side I see soooo many people voting Em or Wadledo.
Em Blackleaf I can understand but....Wadledo?.........
If you dont vote for me then please vote for Em Blackleaf*gives hug*

Lord Herman
2007-09-11, 10:31 AM
Since I'm probably not going to win this one, I'll just advertise the person I think should win Shojo in the Playground.

Vote Zar Peter for Shojo in the Playground! Of all the nominees, he's the only one who even remotely resembles Lord Shojo in appearance and personality!

Dr. Bath
2007-09-11, 02:30 PM
Dr. Bath is on the lead...

For some reason I find that intensely amusing. Don't ask me why.

For your information, Zar peter, whilst you may be insane, Shojo is not. He feigns insanity as it allows him to make the best decisions, without fearing repercussions. Shojo is perfectly sane, and shows this by running a large city without any major discent or assassination. You admit yourself that you are not like Shojo. I may be a 'bath tube' but I can assure you that my beard is by no means fake, I was just keeping it secret until the grand unveiling.

Oh, and vote Jibar Mr. Scruffy in the playground. He's a frikkin' cat-muffin! with frikkin' lasers on his head!

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 02:45 PM
I'm surprised you had time, dragonprime, the way you're so busy kicking other male forumers in the junk and vomiting on mockingbyrd! :smallamused:

I wasn't aware of any junk kicking :smallconfused:. And I had a good reason for that vomiting.

Xyk
2007-09-11, 04:53 PM
I'm just gonna bring this up again, Xykon fan is in the lead for xykon(the only role improtant to me) and there is a 3 way tie for 2nd (Xyk, rage, magtok). Xykon fan will get the magtok award for xykon anyway so why waste votes on him?

I go on to threaten all those who don't vote for me with meteor storms and bribes with free teevos of all protagonist deaths I cause with every donation of 20$.

Volug
2007-09-11, 04:59 PM
can we get a count on the votes right now? im too lazy...

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 05:33 PM
can we get a count on the votes right now? im too lazy...

I counted the votes!

Shojo
Dr. Bath-12
Lord Herman-3
Draken-4
Zar Peter-6
Bor the Barbarian Monk-2

Hinjo
Dragonprime-6
Korias-8
Andre Fairchilde-8
Ink-3
SurlySeraph-2

Miko
SurlySeraph-14
Khaldan-1
Renegade Paladin-2
Moon Called-7
Haruki-kun-3

Xykon
Xykon Fan-13
RAGE KING-4
Lord Magtok-4
Xyk-4
The Randomizer-3

Redcloak
Saurous-9
Lord Fullbladder-7
Masato Hyuga-3
Scatman
Castaras-5

The Creature in the Darkness
Em Blackleaf-6
dallas-dakota-7
Wadledo-6
purple gelatinous cube o' DOOM-3
Saithis Bladewing-5

Mr. Scruffy
Atreyu-14
Jibar-6
The Vorpal Tribble-3
Em Blackleaf-5

So as a sign of gratitude for my hard work counting you should all vote for me now. :smallbiggrin:

Volug
2007-09-11, 05:47 PM
well then someone please put up an 8-bit theater in the playground after this so i can be Red Mage:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

since im losing this

SurlySeraph
2007-09-11, 07:33 PM
Wow... dragonprime made me feel lazy.

And Masato... eventually. Next one will be the Linear Guild contest, but we may well get around to an 8-Bit ITP contest if and when Lord_Herman feels like it. Until then, look for other categories you fit.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-11, 08:49 PM
Wow... dragonprime made me feel lazy...

Me too.
Well, I look like I'm tied for the win.
But, probably not anymore.

I dunno.
I'm not counting it! :smalltongue:

wadledo
2007-09-11, 09:00 PM
Me too.
Well, I look like I'm tied for the win.
But, probably not anymore.

I dunno.
I'm not counting it! :smalltongue:

dallas-dakota has (I think) one more vote than either of us at the moment.
*Sharpens sword*
"Would you join me, good lady?"

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 09:05 PM
Wow... dragonprime made me feel lazy.

I'm hardworking like Hinjo, unlike those imposters.

Xyk
2007-09-11, 09:05 PM
*Sharpens sword*

this idea goes for xykons too except against xykon fan who has about 10 more than any of us. And to everybody! Down with the fan! Up with the real xykon!...ME! the meteor to the face threat is still in effect!

I'm having an evilgasm...

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-11, 09:07 PM
*Sharpens sword*

*Pulls off teddy bears head to reveal a short-sword*
"Yes, I will."

EDIT: Hmm... I wonder why people nominated me for Mr. Scruffy.
Crazy old guys understand me... but I'm not anywhere near like a cat.
Meh, vote for me anyway! :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-09-11, 09:13 PM
Vote records edited. And for the love of everything that is lawful and good stop voting for Korias and Andre.

Xyk
2007-09-11, 09:20 PM
For the love of all that is chaotic, evil, and unholy stop voting for xykon fan, in fact cchange your votes from him to one of the others, preferably that evilitessimally gorgeous heap of destruction, Xyk.

Edit: I forgot to meniton a threat that post.

Vote Xyk for Xykon or you'll be like this!
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/funny_junk.jpg

Draken
2007-09-11, 09:38 PM
In the name of all that is righteous, valorous, honored...

Wrong speech.

I am currently running for Shojo in the playground and I must ask my competitors what it means to be "Shojo", is it feigning insanity? No. Is it having a cat? No. Is it tricking others do the job for you? Probably. Is it giving in your personal status, to do what is needed to protect all you love, at all reasonable costs? Yes. That is the spirit of Shojo, but alas, none of us really has this spirit. How do we fight for what we believe! How do we protect what we love! What do we give up to do what is better for those arround us?

Alas, ask that yourselves. All of us have a small bit of this spirit, and that makes us all good people, like the great NPC was.

How can one campaign to consider himself more of a Shojo than the others? No. None can do so, every human has his piece of greed, but this icon stood to the end, to protect his people, his family, his city.

Meh. I spoke a lot and didn't say a single useful thing for myself... I should stop making speeches on the moment and start thinking it over... Well, at least I hope to let the real Shojo ideal appear amidst the lesser aspects.

Dr. Bath campaigns on geting over the laws.
Zar Peter campaigns over his cat.
I campaign over having control of himself when handling power.
Lord_Herman... Well, i don't even think he campaigned at all.

And i still didn't say a single good thing for myself >_> better stop now.

2007-09-11, 10:49 PM
Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. I told people not to nominate me. I nominated a paladin for Redcloak. I didn't even acknowledge my fully nominated status. And I'm second in the polls?

That almost makes me sad.

Okay, whatever. Vote me. See if I care.
Note: If I win, I will very much care. Probably dance.
All the Redcloak nominees are misfits anyway, I might as well jog behind the pack.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-12, 12:21 AM
Is it giving in your personal status, to do what is needed to protect all you love, at all reasonable costs? Yes.This is precisely why I think Bor is the best option. How he's not getting more votes is beyond me.

Lord Herman
2007-09-12, 07:29 AM
Why I voted for the people I voted for:

Bor for Shojo in the Playground - I was going to vote for Zar Peter, but Zeb just convinced me to change my vote.

Ink for Hinjo in the Playground - I don't think any of the nominees are particularly Hinjoish, but Ink is the least unsuitable candidate.

SurlySeraph for Miko in the Playground - A grumpy paladin who is just a little to smite-happy? SurlySeraph's got my vote.

The Randomizer for Xykon in the Playground - Although the other nominees have Xykon-themed avatars and names, the Randomizer is the only one who actually resembles Lord Xykon in personality. The rest are either Belkar-like chaotic evil maniacs or just not evil enough.

Lord Fullbladder for Redcloak in the Playground - None of the nominees resembles Redcloak in personality, but at least Fullbladder is a master of Goblins.

Em Blackleaf for Creature in the Darkness in the Playground - The Purple Gelatinous Cube o' Doom is a close second, but he's a bit too evil to be a proper Creature in the Darkness. Em might not look like the CitD, but she's sure got the right personality.

Atreyu for Mr. Scruffy in the Playground - He's fluffy! He's adorable! How can anyone possible not vote for him? Em would also make a good Mr. Scruffy, but she's a better CitD. The Vorpal Tribble eats people, which means he's out, and Jibar would make a better Greebo in the Playground.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-09-12, 11:44 AM
In terms of voting for me, I spoke to Nike, and she and I think you people need help. :smallwink:

In all honesty, I apologize for not campaigning. This is a lot of fun for many people, and perhaps folks think I'm not joining in on the fun. Not true. But like Shojo, I tend to have alternate goals when I come here. Yes, I vent my own issues quite well when the need arises, but I'm also "working" toward the greater good.

"Be well." I seem to have become well-known for these two simple words. Not "be good" or "be careful." My version encompasses those other concepts. Mine is universal, as it's my hope that people will look after the wellness of their individual minds, bodies, and souls...and the same for others around them. Give smiles and hugs where one can, and hopefully the world will follow along and become a nicer place to live in. :smallsmile:

Something about Dr. Bath leading in the polls, though. I sense that as soon as he wins, he'll make an appearance on television and hold the world for ransom for...one million dollars! (Then place a pinky at the corner of his mouth.) But maybe I'm just paranoid.

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=Lord_Herman;3180415]Ink for Hinjo in the Playground - I don't think any of the nominees are particularly Hinjoish, but Ink is the least unsuitable candidate./QUOTE]

:smallmad:

Castaras
2007-09-12, 02:42 PM
I've been voted quite a few times for Redcloak itp...

Could someone tell me why? Nobody told me for Belkar last time....And I like knowing these sorta things...

Korias
2007-09-12, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=Lord_Herman;3180415]Ink for Hinjo in the Playground - I don't think any of the nominees are particularly Hinjoish, but Ink is the least unsuitable candidate./QUOTE]

Chill dude, your winning right now.

Lord Herman
2007-09-12, 03:01 PM

Explain to me why you're more deserving of my vote, and I might change it.

Also, here's a happy smiley to counter your grumpy smiley: :smallsmile:

wadledo
2007-09-12, 03:15 PM

Also, here's a happy smiley to counter your grumpy smiley: :smallsmile:

You ask for an explanation? Watch this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g&eurl=).
That's why Xyk is the perfect Xykon!
My argument is flawless!
:biggrin:
Vote Me :mitd:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 04:25 PM
...Em Blackleaf for Creature in the Darkness in the Playground - The Purple Gelatinous Cube o' Doom is a close second, but he's a bit too evil to be a proper Creature in the Darkness. Em might not look like the CitD, but she's sure got the right personality.

Atreyu for Mr. Scruffy in the Playground - He's fluffy! He's adorable! How can anyone possible not vote for him? Em would also make a good Mr. Scruffy, but she's a better CitD. The Vorpal Tribble eats people, which means he's out, and Jibar would make a better Greebo in the Playground.

Thank you for voting for me for CitD, but why would I make a good Mr. Scruffy? :smallconfused:

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 05:01 PM

If you think that Ink is the most like Hinjo then I'll respect your decision. It's your choice after all.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-12, 05:11 PM
<candidate> will get the Magtok award for <role> anyway so why waste votes on him?Why is it that winning the Magtok award has become an acceptable reason to not vote for someone? :smallannoyed:

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 05:14 PM
Why is it that winning the Magtok award has become an acceptable reason to not vote for someone? :smallannoyed:

That doesn't seem fair, not to vote for someone because they'll get a Magtok award.

Xyk
2007-09-12, 05:39 PM
You ask for an explanation? Watch this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g&eurl=).
That's why Xyk is the perfect Xykon!
My argument is flawless!
:biggrin:
Vote Me :mitd:

WOAH! I read that comic but i didn't think they'd make a movie. And that is totally actually me. They should definetly recruit me as an actor for their animated movie. i'll teevo the slaughtering part.

edit:

The Randomizer for Xykon in the Playground - Although the other nominees have Xykon-themed avatars and names, the Randomizer is the only one who actually resembles Lord Xykon in personality. The rest are either Belkar-like chaotic evil maniacs or just not evil enough.

I'm reminding everyone that i use this name in actual games and did so before i started reading oots. Xykon is just an interesting coincidence. Also the randomizer isn't that evil. I fought my way thru the ranks, was killed twice and now rule the galaxy thru absolute conniving and evil.

DraPrime
2007-09-12, 06:11 PM
Also the randomizer isn't that evil.

In fact he claimed to be lawful good at ABR once. And all this crap about the Magtok award is ridiculous. If it seems that most people think that they should be (character name) before the voting, how does that not make them a good candidate?

Lord Magtok
2007-09-12, 06:46 PM

...Wha-? I admit I may have declined to campaign for Xykon, but that is no excuse to call me an insane, furry-footed maniac or not evil enough. I'm just waiting for the LG itp nominations.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 10:05 PM
Thank you for voting for me for CitD, but why would I make a good Mr. Scruffy? :smallconfused:

Nobody's answering my question!! *pouts*

2007-09-12, 10:09 PM
You're cute, huggable, and horribly manipulative.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-12, 10:17 PM
You're cute, huggable, and horribly manipulative.

I'm manipulative?

wadledo
2007-09-12, 10:24 PM
Just a tiny bit. :smallwink:

Lord Herman
2007-09-13, 12:36 AM
Nobody's answering my question!! *pouts*

You should know better than to ask me questions while I'm asleep! But yeah, what Lord Fullbladder says.

...Wha-? I admit I may have declined to campaign for Xykon, but that is no excuse to call me an insane, furry-footed maniac or not evil enough. I'm just waiting for the LG itp nominations.

Well, are you really that evil? I've never really saw you do any evil things. You seem like the only sensible AMENite, who keeps the other ones in line. That doesn't sound very Xykonish to me.

Castaras
2007-09-13, 02:32 AM
Well, are you really that evil? I've never really saw you do any evil things. You seem like the only sensible AMENite, who keeps the other ones in line. That doesn't sound very Xykonish to me.

No no no, that's Saurous. Magtok's the world's punching bag.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-13, 07:32 PM
No no no, that's Saurous. Magtok's the world's punching bag.

Oh, poor Magtok, *Hugs Magtok*

Lord Magtok
2007-09-13, 07:53 PM

*Squirms away from Em, hoping her brother isn't around.*

I know I'm not Xykon-ish, but that doesn't make me less evil than the magical candlestick guy. I take over Towns and hijack cruise ships for fun, while all he does is...randomize stuff...I think.

Mr. Moon
2007-09-13, 08:04 PM
*nodnod* I agree. Although, Maggot, you seem a bit more like a more Chaotic version of Red Cloak to me.