PDA

View Full Version : Pf class help

Efrate
2018-04-14, 08:56 AM
Hello giant. I'm going to be running mummy mask ap for a group of pretty new players and I am trying to find a class for a player. My pf knowledge is limited so I thought I would ask here. Is there a class other than paladin or ranger that is full bab, melee centric and has some minor healing ability? There some pow classes that get silver crane maneuvers but i couldn't think of anything else. Pc doesn't want to play a ranger or paladin. Any ideas?

Kurald Galain
2018-04-14, 09:15 AM
Bard with the archaeologist archetype is effectively full BAB and can heal.

Lisselys
2018-04-14, 09:30 AM
Effectively full BAB is different from actual full BAB. The iteratives are going to be all over, for example.
I'd say an unchained monk could fit the role. Starting from level 4 you can use Wholeness of body for some minor healing and there are many archetypes to mix and match for weapon use and the like.

ATalsen
2018-04-14, 11:35 AM
There some pow classes that get silver crane maneuvers but i couldn't think of anything else. Pc doesn't want to play a ranger or paladin. Any ideas?

If your considering Path of War, then any full BAB initiator with swap in of Silver Crane (trait or tradition to swap) + Radiant Dawn (free swap for anyone, from discipline text) will provide plenty of healing, self or close range.

Radiant Dawn can be found in the Rajah PDF or playtest.

If you can mix in Riven Hourglass for its 4th level Temporal Body Adjustment, and 8th level Heart of the Time Lord, you have a truly hard to kill/stop PC.

Psyren
2018-04-14, 05:13 PM
Does he mean he wants to be able to heal others, or just himself?

If it's the former, I would encourage him to ditch the "Full BAB" requirement and set him up with a melee Inquisitor, Alchemist, or Warpriest.

If it's the latter, Unchained Monk would fit.