PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Podcast

SMac8988
2018-04-14, 07:57 PM
Hello all, and thanks for checking out my thread.*

A few friends and I have started a streaming/YouTube group and I would like to get some more of the community, d&d community that is, involved. I feel that there are some absolutely amazing home brew makers out there, and would love to showcase and if possible, fingers crossed, interview some of the better known and better builders for a YouTube series.*

I have stumbled across a few smaller pieces here and there and was wondering if there is any particular brewers people would like to see or hear from? Or if there is any home brews that you all have found particularly well designed, balanced, and fun to play!

Thanks for reading my post all, and helping me out!

Aniikinis
2018-04-16, 07:47 AM
I'd love to hear from Zaydos if he's still running around and Jormengandr if he's willing. I have a few classes and races that I absolutely love and have shamelessly play in a good chunk of games. I'm not sure who all would be willing to do this, or even when they'd be available to do so.

Might I ask for the link to the channel? :smalltongue:

Blackbando
2018-04-16, 12:41 PM
Sounds like something I'd enjoy to listen to. I'd love to hear from the Digits of Vecna, and I know for a fact that at least most of them have GITP accounts.

(also, what's the two random asterisks? were you going to put a disclaimer or something and then didn't?)

Jormengand
2018-04-16, 01:56 PM
Jormengandr if he's willing.

Yeah, why not? This sounds pretty cool.

jqavins
2018-04-16, 02:07 PM
I haven't seen as many posts from Yora (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?43976-Yora) lately as I used to, but I have been frequently impressed by his/her sensible and useful comments in the past.