PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 loot crates

KHillBox
2018-04-14, 08:10 PM
Hey playground!
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good D&D monthly loot crate that would come with a stand alone "1 session" type adventure and maybe minis/terrain/terrain dressings without all the random crap, I don't need/want more dice or t-shirts or little "RPG accessories" as they put it. I've been searching a little while and haven't found much that isn't full of filler that actually ships to Canada too :S, so ya any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Goaty14
2018-04-14, 08:25 PM
3.5 edition or general, canon D&D? Kinda matters if you attempted to send a 5e fan the 1e PHB.

KHillBox
2018-04-14, 08:32 PM
Adventures that work with or could work with 3.5 edition.

Kelb_Panthera
2018-04-14, 11:46 PM
Is that even a thing? I've seen anime related ones and a couple others but never any stripe of D&D.

Zombulian
2018-04-14, 11:52 PM
Hey playground!
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good D&D monthly loot crate that would come with a stand alone "1 session" type adventure and maybe minis/terrain/terrain dressings without all the random crap, I don't need/want more dice or t-shirts or little "RPG accessories" as they put it. I've been searching a little while and haven't found much that isn't full of filler that actually ships to Canada too :S, so ya any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks!

I very much doubt the existence of such a product but maybe that means you should be the one to start it, OP.

Uncle Pine
2018-04-15, 02:28 AM
As far as pre-written modules go, your best bet is probably to scourge this list (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dungeons_%26_Dragons_adventures) (or a similar one you may find) and then look up the various adventures to see if they suit your needs.

KHillBox
2018-04-16, 07:32 PM
@Kelb_Panthera: I've seen a couple D&D related loot boxes that almost have what I'm looking for but one is US only another is an ongoing campaign rather than stand alone mini adventures.

@Uncle Pine: I already have all the published works but thanks for the link.

@Zombulian: I guess so... but that kind of defeats the purpose of me getting the loot box lol

Zombulian
2018-04-16, 07:51 PM
@Zombulian: I guess so... but that kind of defeats the purpose of me getting the loot box lol

It's a 15 year old edition my dude.