PDA

View Full Version : Optimization STP Erudite//Warblade

PraxisVetli
2018-04-15, 09:10 AM
So I have a high-OP campaign coming soon, and I wanted to play an STP Erudite// Warblade Elan.
A few house rules:

We use DSP's Path of War and Path of War Expanded, and Initiators are allowed to choose their disciplines, they aren't bound by the lists given.
Most Pathfinder feats are acceptable.
Two Traits and two Flaws are given.
The campaign is modern, real world. Set place in current Earth.
I'm using a Psionic variant of Swiftblade, with a Psionic power equivalent to Haste being added to the game for the sake of prerequisites.

I think that's it, if something comes up I'll mention it.
I have a plan for the first 14 levels, but I've never played a psion outside of an ardent once, and Gestalts new to the whole group. So if there's any advice that the collective can provide, it'd be appreciated!
Warblade6/Fighter2/Monk2/Landsknecht4//STP8/Swiftblade6
Taking Invisible Eye Monk for Combat Reflexes and Hand and Foot Monk for Deflect Arrows.
Feats
Traits: Dodge, Elan Resilience
Fighter: Quick Draw, ______
STP: Psicrystal Containment
1 Faerie Mysteries Initiate
3 Kung Fu Genius
6 Mobiliity
9 Linked Power
Disciplines: Scarlet Throne, Mithral Current, Diamond Mind, Riven Hourglass, and probably Shattered Mirror, I'm undecided.
So far my BAB is full and my Saves aren't bad at all, but I just want to make sure it'll pull through. I'm looking to use STP to self-enhance while I use Warblade to beat face. I'm hoping between Psionics, Riven Hourglass and Celerity, I can keep Strikes rolling.

Level
Class
Class
Feat

Warblade1
STP1
Dodge, Elan Resilience, Faerie Mysteries Initiate

Fighter1
STP 2
Quick Draw

Warblade2
STP3
Kung Fu Genius

Invisible Eyes Monk1
STP4
Combat Reflexes

Landskencht1
STP5
Psicrystal Containment

Warblade3
Swiftblade1
Mobility, Spring Attack

Warblade4
Swiftblade2

Warblade5
Swiftblade3

Landsknecht2
Swiftblade6
Linked Power

Landsknecht3
STP7

Landsknecht4
ATP8

Warblade6
Swiftblade4
??

Fighter2
Swiftblade5
??

Hand and Foot Monk2
Swiftblade6
Deflect Arrows

??

??

Andor13
2018-04-15, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure I follow everything you're doing with the build, but since it's an op post, take a quick look at the rules for the sleeping goddess discipline. You can use it as a good source of bonus PP, and it contains a large amount of utility. Also you can get haste from Riven Hourglass, in effect, although it may not count as the spell depending on your GM.

PraxisVetli
2018-04-15, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure I follow everything you're doing with the build, but since it's an op post, take a quick look at the rules for the sleeping goddess discipline. You can use it as a good source of bonus PP, and it contains a large amount of utility. Also you can get haste from Riven Hourglass, in effect, although it may not count as the spell depending on your GM.

The Haste from Riven Hourglass wouldn't qualify. That's fine with me, I didn't mine the prereq.
I'll look into Sleeping Goddess.
I'll edit the OP to try to make more sense.

PraxisVetli
2018-04-19, 09:30 AM
Really?
Nothin guys?
I actually thought people would jump on this.