PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Lawful Aspects of Zon-Kuthon [Pathfinder]

Zhentarim
2018-04-15, 10:01 AM
Why is Zon-Kuthon not NE?

Ninjaxenomorph
2018-04-15, 10:43 AM
Because at his lightest he still encourages power dynamics?

Zhentarim
2018-04-15, 10:49 AM
Because at his lightest he still encourages power dynamics?

NE could do that too.

Florian
2018-04-15, 04:11 PM
Why is Zon-Kuthon not NE?

Because a core aspect is control, in both dominance and submission, self and others. That has nothing to do with the egoism of CE or the hedonism of NE.

(@Quanch: Please, can you move those banners to an extended forum sig? Having for of them is really messing up reading on mobile)

Zhentarim
2018-04-15, 04:25 PM
Because a core aspect is control, in both dominance and submission, self and others. That has nothing to do with the egoism of CE or the hedonism of NE.

(@Quanch: Please, can you move those banners to an extended forum sig? Having for of them is really messing up reading on mobile)

like a spoiler?

Florian
2018-04-15, 04:27 PM
like a spoiler?

There´s an "Extended Signature" thread where you can create a post, put more or less anything in it and than use the link to the post in your regular signature.

Zhentarim
2018-04-15, 04:48 PM
There´s an "Extended Signature" thread where you can create a post, put more or less anything in it and than use the link to the post in your regular signature.

I’d never heard of that before.

VictoriousLoL
2018-04-15, 06:13 PM
Because LE is about subjugation of the weak. Zon-Kuthon embodies more LE than he does NE.

Psyren
2018-04-15, 07:59 PM
I’d never heard of that before.

The link to that thread is in my signature below - and also there is a forum rule stating sigs can't be taller than 120px, though I haven't measured yours or anything.

As for Zon-Kuthon - I actually agree, he'd fit more as NE in my opinion. JJ gave some insight into that topic though (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=1240?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Questions-Here#61972) that you might find interesting, so I can at least see where Paizo is coming from on this.

Zhentarim
2018-04-15, 08:48 PM
The link to that thread is in my signature below - and also there is a forum rule stating sigs can't be taller than 120px, though I haven't measured yours or anything.

As for Zon-Kuthon - I actually agree, he'd fit more as NE in my opinion. JJ gave some insight into that topic though (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=1240?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Questions-Here#61972) that you might find interesting, so I can at least see where Paizo is coming from on this.

I’ll look into that thread fairly soon.