PDA

View Full Version : Neeka the Cursed

Snig
2018-04-16, 12:29 PM
Hey guys. I've got a great character concept i'd like to share with you all! I just need a little help with finalizing the build. Stats are 27 point buy. I was thinking Druid of the Land, but i'd like to know what you all think?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52043834/I_YtdMZjKHH_bLY8BfvTZg/original.jpg?1523835098
CHARACTER NAME: Neeka the Cursed
HEIGHT: 5' 3"
WEIGHT: 115
EYES: Amber
SKIN: Fair
HAIR: Black

ALIGNMENT: Neutral
DEITY: Silvanus

CLASS: Druid (Circle of the Land)
BACKROUND: Hermit

PERSONALITY TRAITS
I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
I feel tremendous empathy for all who suffer.

IDEALS
Solitude and contemplation are paths toward mystical or magical power.

BONDS
My isolation gave me great insight into a great evil that only I can destroy.

FLAWS
I harbor dark, bloodthirsty thoughts that my isolation and meditation failed to quell

BACKSTORY
Hailing from the Suldusk tribe deep withing the Forest of Tethir, from a young age Neeka was forced into exile after superstition surrounding her affinity toward magic saw the tribe banish her from the village.

Neeka took on the life of a recluse, living alone on the outskirts of the village where her isolation and connection with nature allowed her powers to grow unimpeded. Slowly Neeka began to embraced her solitude and after a time the tribe began to see her as somewhat of an oracle, never fully trusting her, but in times of desperation tribe members would seek her out in need of healing or prophecy.

Not long ago Neeka became aware of an evil stirring withing the midst of the forest, and had traveled deeper into it's center to discover the source of corruption, however, she was not prepared for consequences. Neeka discovered that a powerful archdevil was gathering evil forces to himself, and during her investigation she herself felt the stain of corruption upon her soul and the seduction of evil pulling herself ever closer to him fueled by whispered promises of power.

In moment of clarity Neeka realized her plight and managed to break free of the allurement, and has now set out to seek answers about an artifact that will help her drive this evil from her lands and back into the abyss before it can threaten all of Faerun. But can she hold her corruption at bay long enough to prevail?