PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Espionage as a Panther

Malroth
2018-04-21, 02:42 AM
My Psion(telepath) 7/Thrallherd 1 Has been turned into a Panther by a newly born Godling. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but we're about to get to go shopping for the first time in 6 levels and the rest of my party is very ..... short fused.... and completely lacking in social skills. Turning into something else would be rude so should be saved entirely as a last resort. I am wondering, How should i go about heading into town, gathering information needed to both find the ancient tech ruins nearby and to develop a plan to stage a coup in the neighboring kingdom.

My party.

NE half orc Vivisectionist Alchemist. Likes disassembling people who talk bad about orcs to fill out a medical encyclopedia he's writing.
LE Tiefling Gunslinger. Will do absolutely anything he's paid for by anybody while trying to scam them while still sticking to the exact letter of the deal.
CN Ghost Swashbuckler. bound to serve the owner of the pirate ship we stole. Has previously tricked 4 previous captians to their death because she thinks it's funny.

Thrall will be somebody the party meets in town currently unwritten.

Our resources:
One Technological airship:, Stolen from where the great pirate from 40 years ago stashed it. Quite famous and impossible to disguise.
One cargo barge: Stolen from a shipping lane a week ago, currently strapped to a baloon full of float gas and covered with cheap paint with poorly forged documents indicating it was always an airship
Two zombie camels currently serving as the Technological Airship's backup power supply
20000 in misclaneous alchemical supplies
60000 in misclaneous restolen pirate/mafia loot
15 creatures currently polymorphed into Yaks, presumed to be originally cows
1 Cow
1 Newly hatched Dragon godling, not yet sapient, can turn things into other things. Seems friendly enough.

I have Psychic Reformation thus full access to the Psion and Telepath power list as well as the Alchemy extract list.

Psyren
2018-04-21, 02:57 AM
If you absolutely must go into town to supervise your murderhobo party, just wear a leash+muzzle and have your thrall or a party member hold the other end.