PDA

View Full Version : Livestreaming

Lentrax
2018-04-22, 04:46 PM
Does anyone else here stream their games?

Alent
2018-04-22, 05:48 PM
I stream some of my games on the weekend, I find having a set streaming schedule is a good way to force myself to sit down and actually play games in my backlog.

Did you have any questions about streaming in general or..?

Lentrax
2018-04-22, 07:31 PM
Nah. Just seeing who else around here does it.

Jama7301
2018-04-23, 01:21 PM
I try to. Typically stream on Saturdays or some weekdays after work, if I'm not dead tired. Shame my capture card hasn't been working with the Switch, so I couldn't stream any Splatoon or Disgaea, but, what can ya do.

Leecros
2018-04-24, 03:05 PM
I upload videos to youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/Leecros18). I haven't gotten into Streaming yet and probably won't until i get my mancave set up with some not awful internet.

Lentrax
2018-04-24, 03:55 PM
Yeah. Internet is key to streaming.

Of course, so is making your stream entertaining enough to get viewers.

Jama7301
2018-04-24, 04:06 PM
Yeah. Internet is key to streaming.

Also networking and self-promoting. That helps get 'em in the door, but the entertaining aspect is what keeps them.

Leecros
2018-04-24, 06:09 PM

Also networking and self-promoting. That helps get 'em in the door, but the entertaining aspect is what keeps them.

I don't really care about any of that stuff, honestly. I record and post videos on Youtube because I find that it's fun. Presumably, I'll feel the same way about streaming.

If other people find that entertaining and wish to stick around, then that's fine too.