PDA

View Full Version : Dvati

LordDeath666
2018-04-22, 08:01 PM
When one part of the dvati dies or is unconscious what happens to the other part and do they have separate hp stats and feats

martixy
2018-04-22, 08:04 PM
When one part of the dvati dies or is unconscious what happens to the other part and do they have separate hp stats and feats

Amusingly, I was just reading up on the Dvati, so I can asnwer right away.

If one of them dies, the other begins wasting away at a rate of like 4 con per day until death.

Negative levels and mind affecting effects spill over, but other conditions and effects don't. So unconsciousness isn't "transmitted".

Goaty14
2018-04-22, 08:07 PM
They have the same stats and feats, though the HP is split between them. I.e lvl 1 Dvati Barbarian has two bodies, each of which has 6 hp (assuming 10 con)

martixy
2018-04-22, 08:22 PM
They have the same stats and feats, though the HP is split between them. I.e lvl 1 Dvati Barbarian has two bodies, each of which has 6 hp (assuming 10 con)

Oh, right, he asked about HP and feats too.

Actually, only HP from HD is split. HP from Con is individual.

zergling.exe
2018-04-22, 08:46 PM

All these questions are answered in the Dvati race write up. Do you actually own and have looked up the stats or are you just asking for the playground to give you non-OGL information?

flappeercraft
2018-04-22, 08:49 PM
Amusingly, I was just reading up on the Dvati, so I can asnwer right away.

If one of them dies, the other begins wasting away at a rate of like 4 con per day until death.

Small correction. It's 1d4 and it's con and wis. It also can't be healed.

LordDeath666
2018-04-22, 09:23 PM
All these questions are answered in the Dvati race write up. Do you actually own and have looked up the stats or are you just asking for the playground to give you non-OGL information?

Books burnt up in a fire 2 months ago