PDA

View Full Version : Ways to make a divine spell arcane?

ATHATH
2018-04-23, 12:48 PM
I just realized that Southern Magician had different prerequisites than I remember it having, which throws a wrench in a certain build of mine that needs to make the Searing Light spell count as an arcane spell so that it can use the Arcane Thesis feat on it.

Are there any other (1st party) options to make a divine spell arcane?

Does the Human Heritage feat make me count as a Human for the purposes of qualifying for Southern Magician?

This is for 3.5, by the way.

flappeercraft
2018-04-23, 12:55 PM
I just realized that Southern Magician had different prerequisites than I remember it having, which throws a wrench in a certain build of mine that needs to make the Searing Light spell count as an arcane spell so that it can use the Arcane Thesis feat on it.

Are there any other (1st party) options to make a divine spell arcane?

This is for 3.5, by the way.

Wyrm Wizard and Recaster can learn any spell and integrate it to their spell list.

There is also Alternate source spell although it reduces your CL by 1 when you cast a divine spell as arcane or an arcane as divine.

Feantar
2018-04-23, 12:58 PM
Arguably, spell-hoarding dragon counter-spell. They cast arcane spells, but their spell clutch allow them to learn any spell so... but that is roquefort stink level.

MaxiDuRaritry
2018-04-23, 08:02 PM
Most spellcasting dragons cast divine clerical spells as arcane spells. And there's an Eberron dragon archetype that casts druid spells as arcane spells.