PDA

View Full Version : In search of an old dungeon/dms/friends

Deadlykire
2018-04-24, 10:06 AM
Greetings fellow players. I've returned to the playground after a few years of being inactive. I'm looking to DM again. I need to get my game setup first. I used to DM a few games, and play in others, that I greatly enjoyed. Towards that end:

I'm trying to see if Rizban and/or the AVB crew is still active and kicking. If they, or any of the DMs from those games, sees this would you mind PMing me?

I am also looking for the NED DM. Sadly I don't remember his name. I took over the DM duties, but those threads are so old they've long expired. Anyone that helped DM would also be able to help me (maybe). I've seen a few new NED DMs. Which is just AWESOME. If you are a creator/DM of one of these, it may work for me as well. Please feel free to message or leave a reply.

The final person would be Cadianthe9th (I think). He ran a great open world survival type game. I think he long ago left the forums.

I also played in a game as a gnome with some crazy tower and open world. My character was Bella. The threads were all titled ToA. If the DM for that game is around, that'd be awesome too.

I know all these are super long shots, so here is to nothing.

Thanks,

DK