PDA

View Full Version : Symbiotic parasite 3.5

LordDeath666
2018-04-24, 08:53 PM
What book is the symbiotic parasite template in

flappeercraft
2018-04-24, 08:58 PM
There is no such template but there is one called Symbiotic which is what I presume you are referring to. If I'm not mistaken it's on Savage Species.

daremetoidareyo
2018-04-24, 09:02 PM
I think you are thinking of symbionts. Fiend folio. Eberron campaign setting. And an eberron splat, I'm going to guess magic of eberron

Kelb_Panthera
2018-04-24, 09:02 PM

There's a symbiotic template in savage species. I don't know about a "symbiotic parasite" template though.

This really belongs in the simple Q&A thread though. It's stickied to the top of the thread listings.

Buufreak
2018-04-24, 09:11 PM
Further, "symbiotic parasite" is hyperbole. Parasitic relationship is a type of symbiotic relationship, specifically one where an organism feeds off another in a harmful way.

Tvtyrant
2018-04-25, 01:00 AM

There are symbiotes in fiend folio and eberron that are seperate creatures you can wear for benefits, the symbiotic template in savage species which combines you with a single small creature.

Kytons get their own bioweapons that are symbiotes, Fiend of Possession and ghosts can also be symbiotic if they cut deals with the host.

Zombulian
2018-04-25, 01:34 AM
It's so fun following you from thread to thread. You know you can ask subsequent questions relevant to your interests in the same thread right?

Mordaedil
2018-04-25, 04:27 AM
It's so fun following you from thread to thread. You know you can ask subsequent questions relevant to your interests in the same thread right?

I blame reddit/social media for changing how people interact on the Internet.

LordDeath666
2018-04-25, 08:35 AM

Sorry I'm rather new to forums. This is the first web forum I've used. I never thought of that.