PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Character Generator Options: Please Help!

Ghostbear
2018-04-25, 07:45 PM
Hope I'm not posting something that's being discussed somewhere else. I searched, I swear!

I am looking for suggestions for a replacement for my character generator. I am currently using PCGen, and I like the functionality of it, but there are some things it is missing. It doesn't always do the math correctly, and that is one of the prime reasons I need a generator. I am looking for something that I can select and add feats, skills, etc. and have the program or site fill in the sheet for me.

We are currently running Wrath of the Righteous and it is the first time any of us are playing mythic characters and it would be nice to have something that has all those feats and abilities (for mythic) just as confirmation that we are calculating the numbers correctly. PCGen doesn't always have all the options available and sometimes doesn't know how to calculate the option even if it is available.

I know we all have our preferences, but any suggestions are welcome. I am just looking for another option. Thanks!

exelsisxax
2018-04-26, 10:11 AM
Herolab, a paid service(might have free/trial versions though?). It also has some missing features or math bugs, but are pretty rare. From what i've heard it is quite well-supported, but again, paid service.

Ghostbear
2018-04-26, 11:46 AM
Thanks! It has a free trial, so I will definitely check it out.