PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Huntsman Inquisitor (God Clow)

Desiani
2018-04-25, 11:00 PM
I am participating in a PFAP War for the Crown. I am going to be playing a Dwarf or Human Sacred Huntman Inquisitor of the God Claw. I want him to join the Hell Knights proper, but he will not join either of the Prestige classes.

I am having trouble with picking one of the campaign traits (having one is required by dm).

Any help would be appreciated :)

I am leaning toward either Young Reformer, Senatorial Hopeful or Child of Oppara. Disgraced Noble could be a substitute, but I rather like the idea of a young noble man who loves his country but thinks that the country needs a new direction. Law in all things :p

As far as animal companion I'm also having trouble picking one. I think I'm going to be the Angry Face rather than the Nice face (Intimidate vs Dimplomancy). My bluff will be the 2nd highest with Sense Motive being on par with Intimidate.

I can't think of an appropriate animal companion that could be brought into a fancy shmancy noble dinner where I could use it for its Intimidating purpose while still being an acceptable thing to bring with me in the appropriate settings. @.@ Maybe an exotic tiger or wolf? I am having a hard decision :(

Desiani
2018-05-01, 09:06 AM
Bump bump bump

Palanan
2018-05-01, 09:46 AM
You might get a little more advice if you used the Pathfinder tag for this thread. There are some folks who are pretty much Pathfinder-only, and as you can expect they'd be the best people to answer your questions. The Pathfinder tag is kind of like the Bat-signal for them.

:smallsmile:

Desiani
2018-05-01, 10:50 PM

Due to the nature of the AP this concept doesn't work with a char who looks at the law in black and white and doesn't use sneaky avenues to get their goals.

For all purposes this concept is Dead D: