PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about Buffs

Yan Korlat
2018-04-25, 11:22 PM
I can't post links, because new account, but for the first Claudius Maximus vs Phoenix Rivers, I noticed that Cladius was inflicting crazy attacks. The unlinked link is below:

showthread.php?126103-Test-of-Spite-Exhibition-Claudius-Maximus-vs-PhoenixRivers[/p]

I was looking through old ToS, and was wondering what buffs Claudius Maximus used to gain those rider effects on every attacks. They seem really strong. How are these gained?

OldTrees1
2018-04-26, 09:56 AM
Here is the first case of the riders. It looks to be a mixture of feats, magic weapon, and something I have yet to identify.

If that hits:
Spoiler
Hide
Damage: (6d6+19)[46], and you are struck with several effects:

First, you get hit with a CL 15 targeted Greater Dispel Magic
Then, You must make a DC 30 fortitude save or be dazed for one round.
Then, you must make a DC 30 fortitude save or have all your speeds halved and be affected as if by Dimensional Anchor for one round.
Then, you must make a DC 26 will save or start separating into your constituent elements, taking (2d8)[11] damage and being unable to cast spells, use items, or manifest psionic powers. You are also blinded and take a -4 penalty on attack rolls.

Touchsight (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/touchsight.htm)
Packlord Bloat ???
The weapon enhancement Greater Dispelling Weapon is the likely source of the targeted Greater Dispel Magic
One hit save or be dazed for one round with a known DC before the damage was rolled and only for that weapon, that might be Weapon Bond (Ironsoul Forgemaster 9). Or it might be a weapon enhancement I forgot about.

No idea about the dimensional anchor or "start separating into your constituent elements" effects.

LibraryOgre
2018-04-26, 02:35 PM
The Mod Wonder: Please reopen in the appropriate edition subfolder.