PDA

View Full Version : how could we have saved the god we had to kill

Amdy_vill
2018-04-26, 09:31 AM
so. some set up. we are playing in a heavily modified krynn. we are level 17. we are told a tarrasque is coming to destroy the world. we are show a gods prophesy that the only why to kill is it to first drop the red moon on it. we have a spell jammer and we go to the moon to do so. we did not want to do this but we did. what wish do you think we could have made to save the god we just killed.

JackPhoenix
2018-04-26, 10:07 AM
That prophecy sounds suspect. Crashing a moon into the planet would cause way more damage than Tarrasque could ever do. Are you sure you haven't been tricked into doing someone's dirty job?

Ventruenox
2018-04-26, 10:17 AM
I agree, sounds suspect. You would have an easier time manipulating the Tarrasque back through time to take the brunt of the Cataclysm instead of the Kingpriest.

Who might want Lunitari dead?

Unoriginal
2018-04-26, 10:21 AM
I'm confused, which god did you have to kill?

Amdy_vill
2018-04-26, 10:24 AM
That prophecy sounds suspect. Crashing a moon into the planet would cause way more damage than Tarrasque could ever do. Are you sure you haven't been tricked into doing someone's dirty job?

we were the guy who made the prophecy also help in the creation of the super powerful tarrasque.

Amdy_vill
2018-04-26, 10:25 AM
I'm confused, which god did you have to kill?
Lunitari the red moon

DMThac0
2018-04-26, 10:49 AM
I smell Raistlin and Tiamat....it's always them...

From my understanding the creature wakes when it's hungry, devours everything until it's sated, then slumbers... If you had a wish, I would have wished for the creature to be placed into it's slumber and feel well fed. Those two effects should cause it's rampage to be sidelined for a long while.

Amdy_vill
2018-04-26, 11:00 AM
I smell Raistlin and Tiamat....it's always them...

From my understanding the creature wakes when it's hungry, devours everything until it's sated, then slumbers... If you had a wish, I would have wished for the creature to be placed into it's slumber and feel well fed. Those two effects should cause it's rampage to be sidelined for a long while.

I feel that would have been two wishes and we did not have the time to take a long rest for the second.(edit: also our character did not have any knowladge on how tarrasque work. but if we did and had time this would have been great.) the one manipulating evens is nyarlathotep