PDA

View Full Version : Any good 5e sci fi supplements ?

Throne12
2018-04-26, 12:53 PM
I'm looking at tabletop terrors Harbringer and a EN world fifth age. Is there any other stuff out there to look at? And if you use one of these are they good?

ImproperJustice
2018-04-26, 01:12 PM
One of the nice things about 5e is how super easy it is to import older content like 1e and 2e material.

If you haven’t encountered it yet, I cannot strongly encourage you enough to check out Kevin Crawford’s Stars Without Number. It is an OSR love letter to traveler and converts well to and from 1e.

However, the real value of the game come from some 185 pages of sandbox creation tools that can be used to create a fully fleshed out space sector with planets, NPCs, and a very robust adventure generator.

There is an art-lite free version available on Drive Thru, and if you are building a sci fi setting for 5e, I guarantee you can find some solid content there.

Throne12
2018-04-26, 01:45 PM
One of the nice things about 5e is how super easy it is to import older content like 1e and 2e material.

If you haven’t encountered it yet, I cannot strongly encourage you enough to check out Kevin Crawford’s Stars Without Number. It is an OSR love letter to traveler and converts well to and from 1e.

However, the real value of the game come from some 185 pages of sandbox creation tools that can be used to create a fully fleshed out space sector with planets, NPCs, and a very robust adventure generator.

There is an art-lite free version available on Drive Thru, and if you are building a sci fi setting for 5e, I guarantee you can find some solid content there.

Thanks but this is only for a one shot. But if they like it maybe go with a sci fi game.