PDA

View Full Version : Test of Spite buffs

Yan Korlat
2018-04-27, 12:50 AM
Hi all- I posted this question in the general forum, but was told to move it:

I can't post links, because new account, but for the first Claudius Maximus vs Phoenix Rivers, I noticed that Cladius was inflicting crazy attacks. The unlinked link is below:

showthread.php?126103-Test-of-Spite-Exhibition-Claudius-Maximus-vs-PhoenixRivers[/p]

I was looking through old ToS, and was wondering what buffs Claudius Maximus used to gain those rider effects on every attacks. They seem really strong. How are these gained?

CURRENT SUGGESTIONS:

Touchsight-obviously
Packlord bloat-no idea what this is
Greater Dispelling Weapon-Seems right for the dispel

Venger
2018-04-27, 10:38 PM
Hi all- I posted this question in the general forum, but was told to move it:

I can't post links, because new account, but for the first Claudius Maximus vs Phoenix Rivers, I noticed that Cladius was inflicting crazy attacks. The unlinked link is below:

showthread.php?126103-Test-of-Spite-Exhibition-Claudius-Maximus-vs-PhoenixRivers[/p]

I was looking through old ToS, and was wondering what buffs Claudius Maximus used to gain those rider effects on every attacks. They seem really strong. How are these gained?

CURRENT SUGGESTIONS:

Touchsight-obviously
Packlord bloat-no idea what this is
Greater Dispelling Weapon-Seems right for the dispel

Claudius Maximus lists all his buffs in the thread. What is it you need clarification on?

All-days: Oils of Grater Magic Weapon on weapons, Oils of Greater Magic Fang on tentacles, Oil of Greater Mighty Wallop on all four, Leading The Charge Stance.

Round 1: Tattoo of 130 ft. Touchsight, Law Devotion for +5 AC
Round 2: Tattoo of Animal Affinity for +4 dex and Str, Animal devotion for +6 Strength
Round 3: Tattoo of Expansion for +2 size categories, Packlord Bloat

packlord bloat (https://docs.google.com/document/d/14RjQwizvbhPKcDWE8aQ5awK1_HPQb1eiNH7o1f0JLoc/edit) is a homebrew ability listed here

it's linked in the actual thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?150821-Test-of-Spite-3-5)

Yan Korlat
2018-04-28, 10:41 AM
Yes. I saw that. However, I can't find the disintegration effect among the listed buffs