PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Creative Undead And Artifact ideas. Please Help!

CrimsonRaven
2018-04-27, 10:55 AM
Hello! Thanks for taking your time to help!
I would like an idea of how to convert a creature from "Age of Wonders 2" known as Bone Horror (undead faction) to Pathfinder.
Or if there is anything very similar already that could double as such a creature. Though I'd rather prefer to make something new. Ideas would still be greatly appreciated. Like what CR do you think it should be? And what abilities would fit it most. I was thinking of fast healing. Since the creature had regeneration and soem sort of way to add negative energy on its bite? Since it had Death Strike ability.

Also I would appreciate ideas for an artifact coming from the same game. The Horn of Undeath. It is conscidred one of the strongest undead artifacts, I dont want it to be similar in abilities. I jusst wanted to be a horn as a tribute, but what would attributes do you think a high level undead artiftact should entail?

BowStreetRunner
2018-04-27, 12:38 PM
The Age of Wonders 2 Bone Horror would probably be a size Huge undead. In addition to the regeneration and negative energy, it would also have a fear causing ability and some sort of attack that ignores hardness of objects (wall crushing).

For the Horn of Undeath I might go with an area effect that sort of combines Animate Dead and Create Undead, employing the user's Charisma score in a way similar to the Leadership feat. When blown, the horn raises all corpses within the radius and turns them into undead. The number and HD of skeletons and zombies that can be raised is the same as the Followers from the Leadership feat while the cohort is replaced by a more powerful undead from the Create Undead spell. Of course, it can only raise as many undead as their are corpses available, but at high Leadership levels can crank out huge armies quickly.