PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing right now/today?

FdL
2007-09-03, 08:20 PM
Inspired by the latest craze that seems to be clothing related threads (no pun intended), here comes my latest idea.

You tell us what you're wearing right at the time of posting, or what was you choice of clothes for this day.

For example. Right now I'm wearing my usual home/slacker attire. Awful really, black sweat pants and an old dark blue long sleeve shirt.

What I wore to work to day was ochre/light kakhi (meh, yellowish brown?) corduroy pants, a dress shirt with a pattern with beige and light blue-ish colors. Above it I wore a V neck dark blue sweater and I wore a pair of casual shoes that I don't know what to call, but are kinda like Hush Puppies I guess.

I guess pictures work better in this specific thread, but I don't have any to offer.

(Disclaimer: The question in the title is not to be mistaken with its non-PC version. However, if any woman feels inclined to a more detailed, even if non-accurate description, feel free to use PM)

(Disclaimer: the above paragraph was a joke. At least 60%)

Yiel
2007-09-03, 08:30 PM
For example. Right now I'm wearing my usual home/slacker attire. Awful really, black sweat pants and an old dark blue long sleeve shirt.

Sounds comfortable. :smallbiggrin:

I'm about to head-off for a half-day at work. Striped grey and black shirt, layered skirt from a local designer, grey stockings and black ballet-flats. Oh and my lovely suit jacket. I just have to be well-presented at my work, not dressed in suits and heels.

Dammit FdL you have me talking about clothes and shoes now! It'll be impossible to shut me up irl. My poor poor colleagues. :smallfrown:

Sewer_Bandito
2007-09-03, 08:31 PM
I'm wearing black dickies and a brown shirt that says Estes Park Brewery.

Serpentine
2007-09-03, 08:33 PM
[silky, sultry voice] Hwell, Effdeell, Ih'm hwearing long, black pants with... a leather tie, kingfisher-blue long-sleeved top, a thick, warm, yielding purple jumper, and sturdy purple flat-bottomed bootssss [/silky, sultry voice. Man I wish I actually had a good one of those] Also glasses.

Jack Squat
2007-09-03, 08:34 PM
well, since I've already taken a pic today...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/jacksquat3/Me.jpg

Hoggy
2007-09-03, 08:47 PM
36 Crazyfists zip-up hoody, Slayer t-shirt, grey 3/4 lengths.

FdL
2007-09-03, 09:21 PM
Jack Squat, you sure are making the most of that pic :p I've seen it in 2 different threads ^^ Hehehe :p Thanks for the example (we need more pics).

Sounds comfortable. :smallbiggrin:

Heh, it better be, there's no other reasons to wear that :p

I'm about to head-off for a half-day at work. Striped grey and black shirt, layered skirt from a local designer, grey stockings and black ballet-flats. Oh and my lovely suit jacket. I just have to be well-presented at my work, not dressed in suits and heels.

I love your look, excellent really. What do you mean by layered skirt? Also, grey stockings are total win.

Dammit FdL you have me talking about clothes and shoes now! It'll be impossible to shut me up irl. My poor poor colleagues. :smallfrown:

Hahaha! :p I guess girls do it naturally. I like watching them better than talking about them ;)

Oh, this is also really good for me to learn the words for a lot of clothing items in english. You know, those little things are the hardest to learn as a translator (no, the hardest things are names of flowers :S)

[silky, sultry voice] Hwell, Effdeell, Ih'm hwearing long, black pants with... a leather tie, kingfisher-blue long-sleeved top, a thick, warm, yielding purple jumper, and sturdy purple flat-bottomed bootssss [/silky, sultry voice. Man I wish I actually had a good one of those] Also glasses.

*takes a puff of his cuban cigar, puts it down. looks out of the blinds off the window, the darkness pierced by the intermittent red flashes of a random neon sign*

Hear ya, baby. Looking good tonight... :p

Also, in teh internets you can have a sultry voice. I won't ever know it, so there you go. You're officially a sultry voiced woman as far as I'm concerned.

Samiam303
2007-09-03, 10:08 PM
I'm wearing beige cargo pants with patched holes in two places, and a white t-shirt which I spray painted "Bomb the Music Industry!" onto, along with a little checkerboard pattern.

FdL
2007-09-03, 10:09 PM
DIY t-shirts are win. Have a cookie.

heretic
2007-09-03, 10:14 PM
Beige Luisville Slugger T-shirt, Jeans and socks.

Note: I have never been to Luisville or played baseball in my life. This reiterates my point from the other thread about T-shirts I wear.

Dr._Weird
2007-09-03, 10:25 PM
Black shirt with a small skull and crossbones on the front and big one on the back, says

Pirati Della Laguna
Venezia

I got it in Venice, it's very nice.

And dark-blue basketball shorts.

Jack Squat
2007-09-03, 10:26 PM
Jack Squat, you sure are making the most of that pic :p I've seen it in 2 different threads ^^ Hehehe :p Thanks for the example (we need more pics).

well, like I said; I already took one today...I wasn't about to take another.

I was also hoping to get the ball rolling on people posting pictures, but that's not looking too good right now. C'mon people; show us your stuff/ heck, even just link pics over from You if you want. I'm obviously not against re-using pictures :smalltongue:

blackout
2007-09-03, 10:27 PM
The Master Chief costume I wore to the RenFest I went to today.

XD I kid you not. I went to the RenFest as a miniature Master Chief from Halo.

FdL
2007-09-03, 10:31 PM
well, like I said; I already took one today...I wasn't about to take another.

I was also hoping to get the ball rolling on people posting pictures, but that's not looking too good right now. C'mon people; show us your stuff/ heck, even just link pics over from You if you want. I'm obviously not against re-using pictures :smalltongue:

Yeah, it'd be nice to have more pics to illustrate. Heck, I'm taking one of myself tomorrow.

(pressure....building up....for having to dress nicely...head hurts...) :p

Meh, let's make it a slice of life.

Gaelbert
2007-09-03, 10:41 PM
A greyish blue t-shirt with Billabong written in script on the front, and beigish whitish brownish plaid shorts.

zeratul
2007-09-03, 11:06 PM
A black Warcraft III shirt, and dark blue cargos.

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-03, 11:56 PM
RIGHT now? I'm in my PJs (black shirt and pink pants-there's a bit more detail but I can't be bothered with it), and wearing one of my dressing gowns like a cloak :smallamused:

FoE
2007-09-04, 12:03 AM
Buttless chaps, a black leather vest and a black leather mask with a zipper for a mouth. BRING OUT THE GIMP!!!!

Actually, a black shirt and black shorts and black shoes. And a red cape. :smallamused:

Midnight Son
2007-09-04, 12:06 AM
Khaki jeans, a marroon t-shirt(plain) and my Hog Goblins jacket were my choice for the day.

Tomorrow, it'll be a pair of black slacks and a spiffing red button up for work.

RTGoodman
2007-09-04, 12:18 AM
I just changed out of my super-awesome Def Leppard t-shirt that I bought at the Def Leppard/Styx/Foreigner concert I went to last week (which I've worn at least thrice since the show), and some khaki cargo shorts.

As of now, though, I'm in my PJ's, which consist of black AC/DC "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) pajama pants with cannons and a plain white t-shirt.

Trog
2007-09-04, 12:29 AM
Nothing at this very moment. :smallredface:

Logic
2007-09-04, 12:34 AM
You tell us what you're wearing right at the time of posting, or what was you choice of clothes for this day.
Choice? Ha! This is all I get to wear, besides the "oh so fashionable" AF PT uniform.

Rachel Lorelei
2007-09-04, 12:38 AM
A ruffly layered skirt and men's white dress shirt.

Midnight Son
2007-09-04, 12:41 AM
A ruffly layered skirt and men's white dress shirt.Hmmm...Something to add to the Clothes You Find Attractive
thread.:smallredface:

Rachel Lorelei
2007-09-04, 12:50 AM
Hmmm...Something to add to the Clothes You Find Attractive
thread.:smallredface:

Totally. Women in men's dress shirts are hot. Hetero sex scenes in movies don't do much for me, but you know the stereotypical scene where the guy wakes up and the woman's in the kitchen or wherever, wearing nothing but his shirt? Rawr.

And ruffles are fun, and so are long loose skirts--they swirl!

skywalker
2007-09-04, 12:58 AM
Totally. Women in men's dress shirts are hot. Hetero sex scenes in movies don't do much for me, but you know the stereotypical scene where the guy wakes up and the woman's in the kitchen or wherever, wearing nothing but his shirt? Rawr.

And ruffles are fun, and so are long loose skirts--they swirl!

Yah, concur on all points.

As for myself, wearing some PJ pants with a hungover woody woodpecker and "PAY TO PLAY" written in huge letters behind him. In a bizarre twist, they were purchased for me by my mother at Wal-Mart. That is absolutely all I am wearing(and looking damn fine if I do say so myself).

Brickwall
2007-09-04, 12:58 AM
Right now? Well...the pants of my very-old now-retired Tae Kwon Do uniform. That's it, really. They're my pajamas now. And they have great temperature regulation.

Today, though, I wore a muslin off-white oversized shirt, a ring belt, and khakis. Yeah, poor man's ren faire costume.

The belt was $20. I don't think that a doublet or pair of boots or weapon would have been remotely in my price range. :smallfrown:

Last_resort_33
2007-09-04, 01:22 AM
Right now? A towel... In about 10 minutes? A pair of jeans and a navy blue polo shirt with "Klarity Solutions" embroidered on the breast. I apologise for my reckless lack of style, but I have to go to work.

Archonic Energy
2007-09-04, 02:37 AM
black T-Shirt with "I think i'll have another beer" written in blurred writing
Grey Jeans (once black)
Black trainers
Navy blue Simpsons socks
black boxers...

what?
they were on the top of the ironing pile & i thought i'd save syself some work
i didn't get up and think ... "Hmmm where's my black stuff?"

Lissou
2007-09-04, 02:42 AM
I'm wearing a pair of pyjama pants that belongs to my husband. It's red with stripes, very kilt-like (the pattern, not the texture), a red shirt with a white bar code on it and "destination: Budapest" written in white under the bar code, and a black and blue watch.

T'ze'hai
2007-09-04, 04:17 AM
Being at work, which means I have to dress respectable (or how to call it).

So...
black pants
black thight long sleeve from Paul Frank (Rollin with da homies)
under a white blouse.
black half high adidas
blue glasses

It strikes me a lot of you are wearing PJs...
I actually never re-dress at home, only when I go to bed or have a special event (and then not wearing PJs)

OCB_Aldren
2007-09-04, 04:22 AM
hmm. I am wearing ACU's and desert combat boots. woohoo for the night shift. (ACU : Army Combat Uniform) weeeeeeee.

"I am government man come from the government."

Castaras
2007-09-04, 07:05 AM
Black/blue jeans, black T-shirt with little pink and white lines on it, and black socks.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-09-04, 07:11 AM
My pyjamas, red cherries in white font. I feel stupid now :smallredface:

B-Man
2007-09-04, 07:19 AM
I'm wearing my cargo pants and my favourite grey shirt. I needs to find socks as I have to rush to class soon.

Lolzords
2007-09-04, 07:28 AM
School uniform, ho hum.

wadledo
2007-09-04, 08:11 AM
Bare foot.
Cargo shorts.
Orange t-shirt.
ridiculous looking straw hat.

That's what I wear every day until winter.

Then I go out in my bathing suit.

North
2007-09-04, 08:30 AM
a towel.

*yawn*

Its early.

Quincunx
2007-09-04, 08:37 AM
Explain "school uniform" please.

Pink babydoll T-shirt with "sötnos" logo--the Swedish version of a sweetheart tee--black brocade hip-huggers, and appropriate underwear. [EDIT: Being as blasted short as I am, this means no exposed midriff. Regular T-shirts hang somewhere around my hips. Bleh.]

I'm da Rogue!
2007-09-04, 09:34 AM
Bare foot.
Cargo shorts.
Orange t-shirt.
ridiculous looking straw hat.

That's what I wear every day until winter.

Then I go out in my bathing suit.
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: Not my fault:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

http://oni-kage572.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1123351053.jpg

Artemician
2007-09-04, 09:44 AM
Explain "school uniform" please.

Well, I'm wearing mine right now as well, so maybe I can be of service.

School uniforms (for guys) generally consist of a light coloured T-shirt (generally Blue, White or Green, paired with Pants in either Khaki, Blue, or White. Short pants for juniors, Long pants for seniors.

The one I wear is a White short-sleeved, buttoned shirt with one breast pocket, with a pair of white canvas shorts. We have to pin badges onto the pocket, and wear Green/Black/White striped ties.

While I don't exactly know what Zen_of_Anger wears.. it'll probably be the same.

Unless it's Winter over there. In that case, everyone wears brown/black Track Suits. Of course, I have no experience with Winter Clothing (it's tropical over here.. but from what I see, this is true for people in China and Japan.

wadledo
2007-09-04, 09:44 AM
I was waiting for that.
Very similar, but 2 things:
1. I wear glasses, and
2. The hat has this odd roll at the edge.

Damn my lack of most electronics.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-09-04, 09:52 AM
*throws off his attire and spreads his arms wide to embrace the world!*

JellyPooga
2007-09-04, 09:54 AM
My rather faded striped blue cotton trousers (that everyone who sees them seems to think are pyjamas...despite the fact that I'll be down the pub or at a cafe or similar when they make this comment).

That is all....well, if you discount my nipple ring anyway.

Amotis
2007-09-04, 10:14 AM
Some brown-ish with a hint of olive corduroies, some dress-y/yaght-y light brown sketchers, MY NEW ELLIOT SMITH SHIRT!!! (which is quite comfortable, they used some cool fabric), and an open white and grey plaid-ish button shirt over it.

Aramil Liadon
2007-09-04, 10:20 AM
Sandals, white shorts, white t-shirt with a picture of a lightbulb subscribed with the Latin phrase 'Sententium Habeo', meaning aproximatly "I have an idea".

All this in an attempt to bring back the summer.

CrazedGoblin
2007-09-04, 10:22 AM
I am wearing a grey/green top with trousers, just got in from my first day of 6th form hehe

Maerdred
2007-09-04, 11:41 AM
Top to bottom:
Navy blue Red Sox "B" cap.
A heather\Grey t-shirt with a car on it.
A green\red\yellow plaid short sleeved button down cotton shirt
Fossil Watch
Autumn colored plaid boxers
khaki colored cargo shorts
black running socks
brown ecco sneakers.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 12:29 PM
New white trainers (cheap and new from Saturday! Already getting mucky)
Blue jeans that my mum bought for herslef over 20 years ago. AKA vintage jeans.
White t-shirt with horizontal stripes in pale mint, beige and chocolate.
One pair of 9ct carat small hoops in y top pair of holes. In my bottom ear piercings I'm wearing dabgly siver look skeleton leaves. I love those earrings. Plus the hoops used to be my aunts'.

Mad Scientist
2007-09-04, 12:34 PM
Let's see. . . I'm wearing my favorite pair of Teva sandals, demin capri pants, a cream colored tank top with pink and blue floral print, a pinkish-red long sleeve button up shirt unbuttoned, and dirt. I've been planting plants all morning and I'm lightly dusted all over with potting soil.

de-trick
2007-09-04, 01:49 PM
well Im wearing my designer skin, with a fancy foot and toes, but with Homer Simpson boxers

WhatIsGravity
2007-09-04, 02:14 PM
This thread could go very wrong, very quickly. :smalltongue:

Light blue T-shirt and grey (gray?) pants.

FdL
2007-09-04, 06:02 PM
This thread could go very wrong, very quickly. :smalltongue:

That's also what's magic about it :p

Orzel
2007-09-04, 06:29 PM
B&W polo. B&W shorts. B&W Yankee fitted cap. Black sneakers. White no show socks.

According to people I'm looking very "cute" today. But I don't trust people.

Wolf53226
2007-09-04, 06:35 PM
Well, earlier when I read this I was wearing:

A Red Nike Polo
Whitish Beige Cargo Pants
Argyle Socks {Mainly Gray}
Black Dress Socks

Now that I am not at work:
A Lord of the Rings Tee shirt {Picture of Ringwraiths, yeah, I'm a geek}
Blue Jean cargo shorts

Albub
2007-09-04, 06:46 PM
A t-shirt that has a guy ion a snowmobile zooming along with "good times" written underneath, and a pair of board shorts from windsurfing earlier. Sigh... tomorrow I have school, and I think I'll go abercrombie, my turquoise polo and cargos if they're clean. It was a fun summer...

RAGE KING!
2007-09-04, 06:51 PM
I'm wearing pyjamas! Been sick all day. my pants have this huge hole in the right knee, 'cuz my toe snagged in a small hole there one day, and ripped it down about 4 inches, and since then it's been getting ripped....alot.

...:belkar: - BORED!

ForzaFiori
2007-09-04, 07:02 PM
to school i wore my Alpha Phi Omega Clemson T-shirt (to celebrate their beating of FSU), and some blue jean shorts.

now I'm wearing some running shorts (much more comfortable).

Archonic Energy
2007-09-05, 02:21 AM
White T-Shirt
Black boxers.

Alarra
2007-09-05, 02:38 AM
Right at this moment I am wearing, somewhat faded, (but bought that way...in the currently trendy style, that I don't normally subscribe to, but these looked nice on me) slightly flared leg jeans. Bare foot. A new shirt that Zeb surprised me with on Friday, which is actually....this image. (http://www.offworlddesigns.com/images/PRODUCT/large/268.jpg) And over that, a long sleeve, button up shirt, which is white with blue, purple and lime green stripes in varying thicknesses, sleeves rolled to elbows and open.

A ruffly layered skirt and men's white dress shirt.

And this sounds way cute and like a combination that I am going to have to try.

Logic
2007-09-05, 02:46 AM
You people all seem to have more fashion sense than I do. Not that a uniform is a lack of fashion sense, but if I had the choice at the moment, I would probably be wearing any odd combination of clothes that I have found.

I know fashion sense when I see it, but not the lack of fashion sense...

Charity
2007-09-05, 02:52 AM
White T-Shirt
Black boxers.

You're at work again then Archie.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-09-05, 06:44 AM
Plain red long-sleeved top, black jeans. No shoes or socks, I'm comfy indoors without any.

Zaggab
2007-09-05, 06:46 AM
Black socks with the text "wednesday" written on them with baby blue letters.
Dark blue jeans.
A washed out blue XL t-shirt, when I should have a L. And over that a very thin sweater with brown and light brown stripes.

At home I wear exactly the same, except I take off the sweater, becuase it gets too hot to wear it when it's 18 °C at home. Even though it's really thin.

Glaivemaster
2007-09-05, 07:02 AM
Large Black/grey t-shirt with a picture of a dragon and a celtic cross (both grey/white/black)
Black jeans

I haven't needed to buy new clothes since before my black clothes phase ended

Trog
2007-09-05, 08:25 AM
Same jeans as yesterday. Black dress shoes. No socks. (I need to level up before I am ready to tackle the laundry encounter this evening) Some silky bright red shirt with Chinese, possibly Japanese characters on it which likely spells out: "I am completely ignorant of what this says."

Maerdred
2007-09-05, 08:33 AM
flip flops
cargo shorts
navy blue "Splash Mountain" T-shirt.

and yeah, I'm at work, where I'm an IT tech. Love this job.

Archonic Energy
2007-09-05, 08:48 AM
You're at work again then Archie.

not quite i'm off today. awaiting a delivery...

i have black jogging bottoms on now aswell... don't want to scare off the delivery person!

T'ze'hai
2007-09-05, 09:20 AM
dark grey trousers
orange/red shirt
over which a black dressed longsleeve vest/shirt
black adidas superstar

normal working day...

Tormsskull
2007-09-05, 09:27 AM
Uh, cream-colored khakis, a white & blue pin-stripe shirt, a blue tie with circles & flower-bloom shapes, my badge, and cream-colored dress shoes. Underneath I have my silver San Fran 49ers necklace on.

Just another work day.

wadledo
2007-09-05, 09:44 AM
Lets see,
Frayed sandals covered in stone dust? Check
Cargo shorts with half an hours candy? Check
Red t-shirt? Check
Straw hat? Check
Chicken? Check and feathery

It's all here.

OverdrivePrime
2007-09-05, 10:56 AM
I'm dressed as an office ranger today:
Chocolate brown pants, brown leather shoes, brown socks, brown leather belt, and a well-fitting forest green polo shirt.
Also: silver watch with black face.

I'm sadly inferior to the Office Ninja (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39001), but at least I've got a decent BAB.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-05, 07:43 PM
Basketball shorts and socks.

Thats pretty much it.
:smallsmile:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-05, 08:03 PM
Blue shirt, jean shorts, glasses, and my black slippers I love so very very much.

Cyrano
2007-09-05, 08:05 PM
What am I wearing right now or today? Are you stating that if I'm naked right now, I shouldn't tell you?

Though in all honesty, sweats and a tee. THe rest of the day was uniform for me!

reorith
2007-09-05, 08:35 PM
filthy camouflage pants, immaculate black polo shirt, + black thermal hoodie + black socks + ninja bootz and a black bandanna tied around the lower half of my face (i saw some dude from p.o.d. do it when they performed on mind of mencia and it looked pretty cool)

Archonic Energy
2007-09-07, 03:41 AM
stonewash jeans
Black T-Shirt (with NOD logo)
Black leather jacket... the air-con in this DC is just nuts!
White Simpsons Boxers
Black Socks
Black Trainers
Sennheiser PXC300 Headphones

soozenw
2007-09-07, 09:43 AM
sports bra, pajama shorts, and a baby laying on me. :smallwink:

Skippy
2007-09-07, 09:45 AM
Black Nintendo Wii on Wheels Tour shirt
Pajama pants

mause
2007-09-07, 09:48 AM
leather jacket and leather pants yeah!

Hannes
2007-09-07, 12:19 PM
Blue jeans with weird winged skull just on the belt area on the back, in the middle, black t-shirt. Underwear. My 1337 belt which has been nicknamed "The Belt Of Many Perversions"(Yes, it is an artifact. Yes, it is intelligent.). All in all, schoolwear!

Dryad
2007-09-07, 08:28 PM
Army boots
Cargo Pants (Black, with a sash)
Green longsleeve figurehugging t-shirt

As for the rest: Basic underwear, nothing special. Sports-undies, actually. And socks, of course. ;) White ones.

So.. Perhaps not the most fashionable gel around, but hey! It's nice, comfy and supple!

Scorpina
2007-09-07, 08:44 PM
Currently, I'm wearing a Batman t-shirt and little else. When I was properly dressed I was also wearing jeans. Woo.

Rachel Lorelei
2007-09-07, 08:47 PM
Currently, I'm wearing a Batman t-shirt and little else.

Geeky hot! *wolf-whistles... actually, how exactly do you wolf-whistle, anyway?*

ETA:

And this sounds way cute and like a combination that I am going to have to try.

Aww, thanks! I like it. Men's dress shirts in general, really; comfy, stylish, and still allowing me my full range of motion (well, unless they're particularily tight, which has its own advantages).
Try folding back the cuffs to make it look better! I like them with a prominent/stiff collar, too, but I suppose that's a matter of taste and personal appearance. :smallwink:

Cruxador
2007-09-07, 09:11 PM
This shirt (http://www.pennyarcademerch.com/pat070341.html)
and blue cargo pants of almost the same shade.

And Rachel Lorelei: you wear your men's dress shirts the same way I do, when I don't have to actually look fancy. I also usually have the top few buttons open.

Sewer_Bandito
2007-09-07, 09:17 PM
A black Zelda t-shirt with a gray hyrule flag on it and some gray shorts.

Extra_Crispy
2007-09-07, 11:49 PM
At this very moment -- black scrub top with a dark navy blue scrub bottom. I work in a hospital and this is my uniform.
Since I work nights I did nothing during the day so I just wore some blue jeans around the house. (No shirt or socks)
If I go out (nothing fancy) I ususally wear blue jeans, a T-shirt and my boots

Trog
2007-09-08, 12:13 AM
An orange blanket.

FdL
2007-09-08, 12:44 AM
An orange blanket.

Oh, you and your shiny new laptop, hehehe :p It must rule to have a computer in bed. Must get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albub
2007-09-08, 12:48 AM
My friends brother has a laptop that runs WoW, he'd literally just sit there and play WoW until he was so tired he fell asleep at the keyboard. Oh, and some board shorts and a t-shirt, a real soft one, good for sleeps.

Hannes
2007-09-08, 02:37 AM
Blue and white silky-like bathrobe/kimono weird thingie. It's warmer than most of my clothes, all by itself.

Triggerhappy938
2007-09-08, 04:41 AM
Grey Rock Lee T-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, blue skull and crossbones bandana, green boxers. Oh, and glasses.

sktarq
2007-09-08, 01:11 PM
Black slightly satin button down shirt, wide black leather belt, socks and boxers-both grey moisture wicking stuff, blue levi 569's, beat up canvas and leather hiking boots.
My watch-can't forget the watch....oh yes and vision correcting contacts.
anything else?
oh yeah.....A smile

smellie_hippie
2007-09-08, 01:16 PM
cut off khaki shorts.
White tee-shirt with a screen print of "My Coffee Shop" (literally)
a whole lotta sweat after mopping my kitchen and bathroom.

I'm about to be wearing my Fender Stratocaster (http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/smellie_hippie/DSC02299.jpg) and playing REALLY LOUD!!

B-Man
2007-09-08, 01:24 PM
I'm wearing a shirt with instructions on how to avoid chores.

Scorpina
2007-09-08, 01:25 PM
Today, I'm wearing a t-shirt that reads "They're Called Breasts" and a pair of jeans. Woo.

ufo
2007-09-08, 01:34 PM
A red t-shirt advertising a festival in honour of H.C. Andersen that went by a year ago, brown pants and thick woolen socks (I've caught a cold).

Cyrano
2007-09-08, 02:26 PM
Today, I'm wearing a t-shirt that reads "They're Called Breasts" and a pair of jeans. Woo.

THAT'S what all the commotion is about! Damnit! I was so confused.

Midnight Son
2007-09-08, 03:15 PM
Today, I'm wearing a t-shirt that reads "They're Called Breasts" and a pair of jeans. Woo.Really? I was always under the impression that they were called eyes. Now if someone tells me to stop looking at their breasts, I'm gonna have to look down from their face about a foot or so.:smallbiggrin:

It's like there's no safe body parts to stare at these days...Sheesh!

Trog
2007-09-08, 03:32 PM

I've made my decision. [/Homer Simpson] :smallamused:

Today I am sporting really loose tan-ish shorts and a brown t-shirt with "The Goodyear Pimps" in orange. Tis cleaning day at chez Trog.

Siwenna
2007-09-10, 11:37 AM
Dress pants and nice collared shirt. And flip-flops. Today is dress nicely day in my dorm, but I don't have any nice shoes with. I could have worn filthy, damp sneakers or flip-flops, so I chose flip-flops.

Hoggy
2007-09-10, 11:42 AM
White shirt, black trousers.

Gots me a wedding reception ta rip up. :smallsmile:

Amotis
2007-09-10, 12:06 PM

*starts chanting* Wear it backwards! Wear it backwards!

Scorpina
2007-09-10, 02:10 PM
Well, then I'd look mighty foolish.

Castaras
2007-09-10, 02:15 PM
School Uniform still....:smallsigh:

Alarra
2007-09-10, 02:39 PM
Today, I am wearing khakis and a red v-neck t-shirt, with tights-style socks that are covered in strawberries. I am not wearing a necklace, sadly, because I left -both- of them in Maryland. :smallfrown:

Narmoth
2007-09-10, 02:57 PM
Nothing.
Straight out of the shower searching for my clothes when I noticed this thread (my computer is on most of the time, even if I'm not using it)

Last_resort_33
2007-09-10, 04:00 PM
Torn jeans and a sandy coloured shirt. I am the height of style man...

Quirinus_Obsidian
2007-09-10, 04:10 PM
Just got home from work, so I am changing out of my pleated light beige slacks and blue pinstriped shirt (looks much better than it sounds, I looked rather freakin' hawt :smallcool: ) and dress shoes and into some shorts, a tee and a Detroit Lions cap getting ready for the gym.

Argent
2007-09-10, 04:21 PM
Least interesting outfit EVER today.

Red polo shirt, flat-front khakis, brown belt, brown Clark shoes and my favorite Sekonda watch. Oh, yeah, and a brown fleece 'cuz it's freaking freezing in the office.

Trog
2007-09-10, 07:40 PM
Orange long sleeved long underwear type shirt, Dark Brown jean pants thingies. Currently barefoot. And... er glasses. Sos I can see and stuff.

Oh. And this expression: :smalltongue:

Cyrano
2007-09-10, 07:43 PM
Supersexy white polo, amazingly hawt drab grey school pants, super-transparent glasses. These glasses are like, death ray powerful. If I ever meet a blind person, the reaction between blind and anti-blind would blow up teh universe!

Youngblood
2007-09-11, 12:57 AM
Black tank top with "Freak" written on it, and black cargo pants with bright green accents. I was wearing combat boots, too, but people who wear shoes when their just hanging around the house are evil.

Hazkali
2007-09-11, 05:12 AM
Black Durham University Folk Society T-shirt, some brown trousers, and my new artificial leg (just got it yesterday!) which has a pseudo-snakeskin pattern.

:smallbiggrin:

Archonic Energy
2007-09-11, 05:23 AM
ripped, faded, stonewash Jeans.
White Simpsons T-Shirt
Black boxers
Navy Socks
Black Trainers
Black leather jacket

wxdruid
2007-09-11, 08:51 AM
I usually wear black jeans and black oversized t-shirt....usually everyday.

Pwenet
2007-09-11, 08:55 AM
I have on a semi-black T-Shirt, blue jeans and a pair of hiking shoes.

Dispozition
2007-09-11, 09:14 AM
Right now, I'm wearing my school uniform...Green blazer, white short sleeve top, tie, grey trousers, black leather shoes...Yup, that's it...

When I get home, I'll change into cargo pants, flip-flops and my american idiot shirt...

Dihan
2007-09-11, 09:40 AM
I'm wearing my school uniform; black everything.

tobywashere
2007-09-11, 04:07 PM
Blue jeans and a black t-shirt from my martial arts center. :thog: