PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Looking for Inspiration, ideally non cheesy but powerful

GrayDeath
2018-04-29, 01:49 PM
So, for the first time since a very bad experience 6 years ago, I am joining a "Group of Strangers" for a PF Round (With some, very clearly not Broken/TO 3.5 Stuff if necessary allowed).

The Group is pre-existing but due to work problems 2 players had to elave and I am one of the replacements.

The 2 existing Players have an Oracle (Bone Mystery, TOngues Curse) and a very strongly optimized Gunslinger, so these niches (Support/COntrol Casting and ranged DD ) are filled.

I am willing to go out of my usual comfort zones (For reference, iI most often play Sorcerers, followed by Utility/Jack of all Trades CHaracters, caster or no, and have a lot of experience with beatsticks as well) and paly whatever is "new", as the other player, my brother, will play a Druid and hence be able to fill as many roles as necessary.

I want suggestions of fun, unusual and out of the box Characters, that however still are powerful (the group is somewhere jmid-OP, with very little tolerance for cheesy RAW Readings and a focus on style, but otherwise open to anything power-boosting).

Banned: Regular Summoner, no class doubling up, nothing that is necessarily chaotic (The group is attached to a lwful neutral organization). Cheese above 10% ^^

Shoot!

Addendum: The Race Builder is allowed, up to 15pt if the class is "less powerful", and starting Level is 6, with regular WBL+15% but of that half has to be a single, defining Item (If not main caster), which can contain slightly customed magic abilities. Otherwise normal rules.