PDA

View Full Version : Chuck norris ftw!

whitedog20
2007-09-03, 10:34 PM
hey guys! i havent been on for a long time... well anyways, i need some chuck norris jokes, so... got any? :smallbiggrin:

like oh say... chuck norris did a roundhouse kick, went back in time, and kicked amelia earheart as she was flying over the pacific. :smallbiggrin:

or say, guns don't kill people, chuck norris kills people. just have fun with them, and look behined you, because thats where a rangers gonna be...

Gaelbert
2007-09-03, 10:38 PM
There's a thread for this in the Silly Message Board Games with quite a few of those.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-04, 03:38 AM
yeah what he said

but anyway

"Chuck Norris doesn't get wet the water gets chuck norris."

North
2007-09-04, 08:58 AM
I never got the chuck norris obsession. Walker, Texas Ranger was kind of terrible if I remember right. WHy?

dehro
2007-09-04, 09:28 AM
chuck norris has counted to infinity...twice

ranger89
2007-09-04, 11:24 AM
"If Chuck Norris is running late, Time had better slow the f*** down."

I never got the chuck norris obsession. Walker, Texas Ranger was kind of terrible if I remember right. WHy?

I find the Chuck Norris jokes hilarious but I can't explain why. That Texas Ranger show was indeed terrible though.

elliott20
2007-09-04, 11:35 AM
chuck norris was one day jogging along a lake and got thirsty so he stopped and took a swig from the lake. that lake is now known as the grand canyon.

Castaras
2007-09-04, 12:36 PM
Xykon could own Chuck Norris any day. :smalltongue:

Madmal
2007-09-04, 12:38 PM
Elminster can own Chuck Norris more than 2 times a day:smallbiggrin:

valadil
2007-09-04, 12:53 PM
My favorite is crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling corn to lie the f*** down.

elliott20
2007-09-04, 01:38 PM
Chuck Norris is the only thing that is more broken and a batman wizard

Brickwall
2007-09-04, 01:43 PM
Chuck Norris jokes are older than the fruitcake doorstop. Go to SMBG. Stop polluting our Banter. :smallannoyed:

CrazedGoblin
2007-09-04, 02:14 PM
chuck norris annoys me soooooooo much!

Vorpal_spork
2007-09-04, 02:36 PM
Who is chuck norris? why do you all gasm over him?

wojonatior
2007-09-04, 02:38 PM
it is said that chuck norris' tears cure cancer but nobody knows beacuse he's never cried

if chuck norris eats a rubix cube he would poop it out solved

and if you dont like chuck norris go make some ranfom thread where you insult him here but dont go in here if you don't like him.

reorith
2007-09-04, 09:44 PM
lol google (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=chuck+norris+jokes&btnG=Google+Search)

FdL
2007-09-04, 10:06 PM

This is a bad joke that got too big. Teh internets does that, makes things bigger than they are.

Icewalker
2007-09-05, 12:44 AM
I never hugely liked them either, IMO they just aren't that funny :smallfrown:

Mostly

There are a few I have found quite hilarious:

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird

Vaynor
2007-09-05, 06:34 PM
Chuck Norris one visited the Virgin Isles. Now they're just The Isles.

Chuck Norris can speak Braille.

Gygaxphobia
2007-09-05, 06:38 PM
This is a bad joke that got too big. Teh internets does that, makes things bigger than they are.

Yeh like the Hoff. Crap + Internet = Overused Jokes.

It's like when a review says a film is a 'cult classic' it means that a select group of people find it unreasonably interesting and obsess all over it.

FdL
2007-09-05, 07:01 PM
Yup, that's the internet's hive mind, no place for originality, just imitation and repetition. Viral propagation of the most stupid things, 'cause everyone understands stupid things :p

Another thing that makes it less funny is that the jokes aren't really about Chuck Norris. I mean, they could be about any celebrity. Same happened with Kevin Bacon, for no reason.

Internet memes suck.

Vaynor
2007-09-05, 07:25 PM
Internet memes suck.

Your mom sucks.

..what?

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-05, 07:31 PM
Go here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52987)

Because this thread already exists.
So stop posting here, and post there.

FdL
2007-09-05, 07:35 PM
Your mom sucks.

..what?

Classy http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3931/rolleyes0qd.gif
You know, the "playground" thing is a metaphor, we don't have to actually behave like 5 year olds.

wojonatior
2007-09-05, 09:39 PM
the internet: its worse than any disease. it kills you. and it can help you sell you soul. YAY INTERNET:smallbiggrin:

EvilJames
2007-09-08, 02:32 AM
"If Chuck Norris is running late, Time had better slow the f*** down."

I find the Chuck Norris jokes hilarious but I can't explain why. That Texas Ranger show was indeed terrible though.

Terribly Awesome!:smallbiggrin:

It had an unusual appeal. On one hand, yes it was bad television (which normally I can't tolerate in the slightest, i watch very little television because of this). On the other hand it felt more like watching a bad movie than bad television, I could watch it and laugh at it like I would if I were watching Deathstalker or Ator: The Fighting Eagle (if you like to make fun of bad movies these two series are a must:smallbiggrin: )

Thats the only way I can explain Chuck popularity

Yup, that's the internet's hive mind, no place for originality, just imitation and repetition. Viral propagation of the most stupid things, 'cause everyone understands stupid things :p

Another thing that makes it less funny is that the jokes aren't really about Chuck Norris. I mean, they could be about any celebrity. Same happened with Kevin Bacon, for no reason.

Internet memes suck.

Never heard any about Kevin Bacon just Mr T and Vin Diesel some of which are funnier than others
I for one have never understood why some people really bother to complain about things like this. Chuck Norris facts are just a chance for us to be silly without really bothering anyone. It's allows us the have a common bond as we all collectively laugh at something ridiculous and silly. Why be spiteful of those who take a simple pleasure in this. When my friends and I gather to watch a bad movie, the jokes we make at it's expense are often juvenile and in general bad taste, but we all laugh just the same. Originality is not the point here, just the fact that it continues to make us giggle.

Triggerhappy938
2007-09-08, 04:35 AM
A rattlesnake bit Chuck Norris once. After three days of agonizing pain, the snake died.

Chuck Norris succeeds on a nat 1.

Spellcasters in DnD are not broken, they are simply an attempt to prepare the party for Chuck Norris. A failed attempt, but an attempt nonetheless.

Chuck Norris doesn't roll nat twenties, he roll nat thirties.

Chuck Norris has surfed the entire internet. Three times.

Chuck Norris divides by zero. You gonna tell him otherwise?

Chuck Norris' dog picks up after himself, because Chuck doese not take s*** from anyone.

If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you cannot see Chuck Norris, you may be only moments away from death.

Dean Fellithor
2007-09-08, 04:53 AM
what the hell is Chuck Norris' challenge rating anyhow?

Destro_Yersul
2007-09-08, 05:08 AM
what the hell is Chuck Norris' challenge rating anyhow?

IT'S OVER 9000!!! :smallbiggrin:

Neo
2007-09-08, 05:14 AM
Chuck has no challenge rating, as to have one would imply he could be beaten, which just can't happen or the universe would end.

ranger89
2007-09-08, 06:08 AM
"Tarrasque" is just a fancy way of saying "Chuck Norris".