PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Help With Sayings/Quotes

Skuxintux
2018-04-30, 07:43 AM
Hey everyone! I'm making a Firbolg Paladin, resident gentle giant, friend of nature, speaker to animals. You could say maybe Bob Ross-esque. He's going to take the Oath of Ancients.

Here's a little bit of Parsley

Despite is expulsion, Parsley tries to remain optimistic about his situation. He’s loyal, caring, and much braver than he thinks. Very soft-spoken but is always talking to plants and animals, because he can communicate with them. He can be very down-to-earth, kind and warm-hearted.

On the flip side, Parsley is shy and perhaps too selfless, he seldom convey their own feelings and thoughts to others, specifically if it means having others help them. Too altruistic is because they dislike criticism and conflict, but when push comes to shove, he’ll most likely pick up his trusty glaive. He to recognize their own needs, as he is always preoccupied with helping others.

What quotes/sayings can I have him say? And any quirks I should give him?

Cespenar
2018-04-30, 08:57 AM
-Try mentioning how the plants or animals will or won't like a certain action the group is taking.

-Try to reason with people even during battle.

-Apologize to the grass before running, apologize to whatever's around before a battle, etc.

-Try to put a positive twist to everything. You can start this as honest at first, but if he grows more socially adept over time, he could do this to draw a few laughs and alleviate stress.