PDA

View Full Version : One Page Dungeon Contest

Beneath
2018-05-01, 08:46 PM
Link to the contest page (https://www.dungeoncontest.com/)

I just sent in my submission this morning, right under the deadline. It's my first time doing this. Mine is "The Wreck of the Diligent Star"

Any other playgrounders participating? Got stories about the contest? Specific dungeons from this year that you're looking forward to the release of?

Doorhandle
2018-05-02, 02:17 AM
Bit late to advertise for it, considering it's already closed for this year :smallsigh:
That's also a weight off my mind considering my current projects however. :smallbiggrin:

I'm already making use of some of the dungeons from the 2017 edition in my campaign, so I am excited to see what the next set brings.

NRSASD
2018-05-02, 07:56 AM
Darn, I was intending to but forgot this year. Ah well, there's always next year!

Beneath
2018-05-02, 10:12 AM
Bit late to advertise for it, considering it's already closed for this year :smallsigh:
That's also a weight off my mind considering my current projects however. :smallbiggrin:

I'm already making use of some of the dungeons from the 2017 edition in my campaign, so I am excited to see what the next set brings.

I'm not affiliated with them, just looking to see if anyone else had submitted while I wait to hear back. But, yes, there'd probably be more people submitting if I'd thought to do this earlier.

As NRSASD said, there's always next year.