PDA

View Full Version : Error in #430

Leper_Kahn
2007-09-04, 06:23 PM
There's an error on Xykon's dragon in number 430. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0430.html) In the first panel it should have a gash/cut to the left of its leg. It does in the second and also in the panel when Roy cuts the dragon in the pervious comic. I hope it hasn't been brought up before.

Magioth
2007-09-04, 06:57 PM
you do realise rich used the same picture of the dragon, 11 times, one picture with its wings up the other with it down, because he used the same image, they are exactly the same, we just cant see the cut.

:smallsigh: you should investigate V's gender as well.

RAGE KING!
2007-09-04, 07:05 PM
Xykon is officially too awesome to have any art errors associated with him!

Members of the Xykon fan club, chaaarge!

The Extinguisher
2007-09-04, 07:26 PM
It looks like the it was because of Roy jumping on it. Because it's not there in the previous comic, the first gash he made is lower, and there was already a crack there, it just got bigger.

Leper_Kahn
2007-09-04, 10:41 PM
You do realize Rich used the same picture of the dragon 11 times. One picture with its wings up the other with them down, since he used the same image they are exactly the same. We just can't see the cut.

:smallsigh: You should investigate V's gender as well.

You may be right, but you haven't convinced me I'd explain why; however, you don't seem interested in this. The way I know is in the nature of your post. I won't waste your time.

By the way... What is the creature in the darkness? :smallwink:

For everyone else:
The more I look at it the more it looks like a perspective thing. Anyway, if The Giant does read this I would suggest that in the printing the cut would become more obvious that it is in all of the pictures.

Rage King: You are right though... Xykon is way too cool for errors that's why I think this should get fixed and then covered up ASAP!

Spiky
2007-09-04, 10:52 PM
Rich never fixes mistakes online. I hear a few have been fixed for printed books. But you can look through and find many typos or missing words still online years later.

Lira
2007-09-06, 05:06 PM
Rich never fixes mistakes online. I hear a few have been fixed for printed books. But you can look through and find many typos or missing words still online years later.That's not entirely true. While I'm waiting for Sept 17, I'm reading through the discussion threads on some of my favorite comics and there were several times where someone pointed out a mistake and Rich fixed it soon after.