PDA

View Full Version : Chibi Dwarf

Moredhel24
2018-05-09, 08:50 PM
The Handbook of Heroes introduced me to the Chibi Dwarf http://www.handbookofheroes.com/archives/comic/style. Subrace fluff and stats are in the alt text. Grants +1 Charisma and the Friends cantrip.

Concept i currently have is a Dwarf that inherited a curse or genetic defect that is feared/looked down on by the rest of dwarfkind. Believes that by being the Dwarfiest of dwarves. the curse will be lifted or that the dwarven gods will cure his condition. Also he keeps getting confused for a very hairy and grumpy halfling and gets really pissed off about it but in a comical fashion.

Class Ideas
1. Fighter, what archetype? Seems like a typical dwarven calling
2. Battlerager Babarian. The idea of a cute, squeaky voiced dwarf raging in spiked armor and frothing at the muth seems hilarious to me. like when a little kid tries to fight someone bigger than them and you hold them off by keeping them at arms length with your hand on their head
3. Forge Cleric. Another typical dwarven calling
4. Paladin, what oath? Synergises with CHA
5. Valor Bard. Synergises with CHA and could represent someone who embraces their Chibi-ness but can still kick your butt
6. Warlock, Fey? Chibi could be price of making pact
7. Rockstar Rogue from MFoV. IThank you Ninja Prawn for the name Ziggy Stardwarf

background: either going to make a custom one (cursed or outcast?) or make a comical variant of the Haunted One.

Anyone else got any ideas on playing a Chibi Dwarf?