View Full Version : im board tell me what to draw

brenilla1919
2018-05-09, 11:59 PM
tell me what to draw

your charecters? i dont know

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT Bye

JNAProductions
2018-05-10, 12:16 AM
Nerissa, a short woman, with light(ish) brown skin and pale pink hair, in tight-fitting blue cothes, with a few knives and daggers visible, sitting with her best friend and companion Celina, a tall woman dressed in regal red, gold, and white armor, with a massive sword on her back and long, flowing blonde hair, around a fire.

Edit: Also, you appear to be a new poster. So hi!

FreddyNoNose
2018-05-10, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the forums.

How about a Lizardman with sword and shield fighting three giant frogs. One of the giant frogs believes that he is a prince and he wears a princely robe, a crown, and scepter.

Yetibutt
2018-05-10, 11:16 AM
A vampire lawyer cross examining a werewolf witness in front of an illithid judge.
Possibly in front of a flumph jury.

AuthorGirl
2018-05-10, 11:36 AM
A shiny black kenku (by the name of Beak), with dark red eyes and tousled feathers, dressed in a shabby, voluminous brown cloak. Beak is staring out of the page as if deciding whether to rob, torture or trick the person looking at him.

Also, I would suggest moving this to the "Arts and Crafts" subforum.

Some Android
2018-05-13, 10:01 PM
What's your favorite animated film or TV series? Draw a bunch of knock-off or rejected characters for it

CosmicHobbit
2018-05-15, 07:44 PM
A bronze dragonborn wearing chainmail and wielding a magic sword. He also has a shield and an amulet which depicts a blue eye. He is extremely strong, to the point where it's the farthest a human could ever get. Lastly, he is smiting a lich with divine power coursing through his sword.

Also, I agree with AuthorGirl that this should be in the "Arts and Crafts" subforum.

Lvl 2 Expert
2018-05-16, 06:56 AM
A Dodosaurus terribilis, loose in an asteroid base run by Clone Corps Inc, which is being invaded by scarabs and also on fire.

No, that's not a character I'm playing, merely a drawing suggestion.

Jay R
2018-05-16, 09:31 PM
If you are really looking to draw other people's characters, I could use a drawing of Gustav - my Fighter/Ranger/Horizon Walker.

He's a tall redheaded, bearded viking, in a chain shirt (of mithril), wielding a Thundering Guisarme (also mithril). He has a magical armband with Nordic symbols, and a cloak of protection that drapes across his shoulders but is free to the wind. He has a sword at his side, and a bow and quiver of arrows.

It probably would not be visible when he's fully armed, but he has a large drinking horn made from the horn of an Iron Gorgon. He usually wears a mithril helm, but this can be left off if it doesn't work.

His cohort and mount is a Giant Owl (usually wearing a saddle). She should be nearby. Either he is mounted on her, or she is flying in the background.

He lives in the forest, and is very uncomfortable in a city. [His most common saying is, "I will never understand you city folk."]

If you draw a picture of him, I'll be quite grateful, but I'm aware that you made no such commitment. I hope Gustav is interesting enough to you to be worth drawing.

Scarlet Knight
2018-05-20, 04:51 PM
I was over at the Conan thread.

Drawing muscle men in loin cloths with beautiful women in diaphanous garb battling wizards/demons/snakes never grows old.