View Full Version : Pathfinder PF/3.pp build help request [Looking for an item/spell/feat that I swear should exist]

Ringadon
2018-05-10, 12:50 PM
Hello Playground,

I'm playing in a Skull and Shackles gestalt game building a new character for story reasons.

I'm going to be running a Sythesist Summoner/Daevic [Akashic Mysteries].

I'm looking for an item that allows me to regain hitpoints when I hit things, similar to the Vampiric weapon quality but without the limit to healing per day and preferably triggering off of each hit not just 1 per round.

I'm finding very little. So I thought I'd farm the question out. Anyone know of any such item/spell/thing in core or 3pp?

Alternately I'd take a way to heal from eating corpses.
[yes I'm playing an evil character why do you ask?]

If it matters I'm running Natural Attacks focused on Claws.

Thanks.

DarkSoul
2018-05-10, 01:02 PM
Is 3.0 allowed? If so, get the wrathful healing weapon enchantment from Enemies & Allies. It's a +3 enchantment that heals the wielder for half of all damage dealt with the weapon.

Ringadon
2018-05-10, 01:04 PM
Is 3.0 allowed? If so, get the wrathful healing weapon enchantment from Enemies & Allies. It's a +3 enchantment that heals the wielder for half of all damage dealt with the weapon.

I can run it by my dm though it's unlikely.

In any case thanks for the reply

FlamingKobold
2018-05-11, 08:05 AM
There's the level 3 psychic warrior power Claws of the Vampire, though that could be difficult to work in. A custom psionic item maybe?

Ringadon
2018-05-11, 08:40 AM
There's the level 3 psychic warrior power Claws of the Vampire, though that could be difficult to work in. A custom psionic item maybe?

Pretty Much Exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!

Sidenote: I KNEW IT EXISTED!!!