PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Persisting Temporary Hit Points?

Palanan
2018-05-16, 10:14 AM
Is there a way, within Pathfinder alone, to grant yourself a pool of temporary hit points which lasts for 24 hours or longer?

I’m open to any approach, be it feat, spell, racial trait, magic item, etc., as long as it’s from an official Paizo source. Is this possible in the Pathfinder rules?

Psyren
2018-05-16, 10:21 AM
Synthesist Summoner :smalltongue:

Palanan
2018-05-16, 11:13 AM
I appreciate the suggestion, but can you give a little more detail?

I assume you're referring to the Fused Link ability, but I've never looked at this before and not really sure how that works.

Psyren
2018-05-16, 11:48 AM
I appreciate the suggestion, but can you give a little more detail?

I assume you're referring to the Fused Link ability, but I've never looked at this before and not really sure how that works.

No, I mean Fused Eidolon. The Eidolon that merges with you manifests as a boatload of temp HP that last indefinitely.

Palanan
2018-05-16, 12:17 PM
Wow. Okay. That does seem a little much.

...so, are there any other ways to add temporary hit points? Back in 3.0, Magic of Faerûn has the Amulet of Laeral's Tears, which adds 24 temporary hit points that remain until used. Would there be some way to replicate this in Pathfinder, preferably as a spell?

Arkain
2018-05-16, 04:46 PM
Extended (Greater) False Life.

Arutema
2018-05-19, 07:46 PM
Aether kineticst's Force Ward grants a regenerating pool of temporary HP that scales with kineticist level.