PDA

View Full Version : DM Help CRs in Lost Mine of Phandelver

Pinjata
2018-05-17, 07:57 AM
Soo ... You can say, I am lazy. I see my position more from a point of "I am DM-ing in 5 hours and working untill then and maybe, just MAYBE, there is someone on GitP, willing to help" :D

Here is what I would ask for: I need CRs for all monsters/opponents in all locations in LMoP module. Let's say, party is on the road encountered by 6 goblins and one wolf. This means:
CRs: 7 x 1/4 CR

I wanted to refluff the module, by using same-CR monsters, but not the same kind, used in module. Anyone willing to help me out? If not, I understand ... It's just a thing I have not thought of untill now :U

thanks

Petrocorus
2018-05-17, 09:27 AM
You can use this tool (https://www.aidedd.org/dnd-encounter/index.php?l=1) to calculate your encounter's CR.

Be careful with the first part of the adventure. Level 1 PC are quite fragile.

Ninja_Prawn
2018-05-17, 12:13 PM
I don't think the OP needs a tool. They just need someone to rip through the book and abstract it here. Something like...

Road to Phandalin
4x CR 1/4

Outside Cragmaw Hideout
2x CR 1/4
Can be bypassed by stealth

Cragmaw Hideout Kennel
3x CR 1/4
Can be bypassed by animal handling

Cragmaw Hideout Den
6x CR 1/4

Cragmaw Hideout Twin Pools
3x CR 1/4
One of the monsters will run off to bring reinforcements if they are not surprised

Cragmaw Hideout Boss Cave
1x CR 1, 3x CR 1/4
Treasure: 110sp, 600cp, 50gp worth of supplies, 40gp worth of art objects, 2x potion of healing

Pinjata
2018-05-17, 03:45 PM
@Ninja Prawn

Do you want an NPC named after you in my game? This helped me a ton! Thanks so much.

Ninja_Prawn
2018-05-17, 04:29 PM
lol. Sorry I didn't have time to put up any more chapters.

This (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=691366) is my current character, you can use her as an NPC if you like. Won't be much use in a fight though...

Petrocorus
2018-05-17, 07:49 PM
Do you need more chapter before tomorrow evening?

Pinjata
2018-05-18, 05:29 AM
Hey guys :) I've sucessfully used first chapter and after that i sat down and processed entire module this way. If anybody wants, I can post results here. Thanks again for all the efforts :)