PDA

View Full Version : How would you go about making a Hunchback/ Igor type character?

narrator667
2018-05-18, 11:24 AM
Playing an evil one shot after finishing a two month long campaign and I want to play off my party's caster and be his humble hunchback servant.
I know what class I'd like to play, probably a drunken master monk. With the ki abilities fluffed as enhancement magic. But the real question is what type of race would my DM allow? He's pretty relaxed but I don't like feeling like I've cheated him. I'm looking at Variant Human, Ghostwise Halfling, Goblin, and possibly even porting over mongrelmen to play as a hunchback, but in your opinion which one would make the most sense?

GlenSmash!
2018-05-18, 11:39 AM
Refluffed Hill dwarf is where I'd go.

Trask
2018-05-18, 07:03 PM
Playing an evil one shot after finishing a two month long campaign and I want to play off my party's caster and be his humble hunchback servant.
I know what class I'd like to play, probably a drunken master monk. With the ki abilities fluffed as enhancement magic. But the real question is what type of race would my DM allow? He's pretty relaxed but I don't like feeling like I've cheated him. I'm looking at Variant Human, Ghostwise Halfling, Goblin, and possibly even porting over mongrelmen to play as a hunchback, but in your opinion which one would make the most sense?

Why not just play a human and describe him as hunchbacked?