Stats: 25 point buy: 16,16,14,12,12,7
Armor: Astral Armor
STR: 18 (16+2 (brawn))
DEX: 14
CON: 12
INT: 18 (16+2 Elan race)
WIS: 12
CHA: 7

Feats: Quick Suit, Student of the Astral Suit.

Armor:
Customization points: 5+1 (Elan favorite class grants 1/3 per level being a full point at level 3)
2pts crystalized weapon
2pts initiator's soul
1pt extra maneuvers
1pt extra maneuvers

Disciplines: (1 stance, 7 maneuvers)
Sleeping Godess, Elemental Flux, Riven Hour Glass
Stance: elemental Earth stance, weapon is one size bigger.
Maneuvers:
Body of Delusion
Call Soul Blade
Minute Hand
Clock Watcher
Harmony Shatter Strike
Eldritch Shield
Fluctuation of Movement

AC: 18 DR 2/-
Weapon:
weighted great sword: +7
DMG 3d8+3+6
+3 from improved damage from astral armor
3d8 for large weapon damage from Earth stance.
For 2pp I gain +2d6 DMG from crystalized weapon
And with minute hand I can take a second attack at -2 but need to spend a standard or full action to focus before I can do it again.

I also have body of delusion to make an autohypnosis check to half damage on top of DR 2 and I can pay a few pp to reduce damage further with Resistance Elan racial ability. I can also pay 2pp to negate full damage with body of delusion.

1x per day I can respond 4 configuration points or spend 10 minutes any time to gain:
Dark Vision
Swim
Beathe Under Water
Fly
Tremor sense

I can pick any customization that requires up to level 7 because I'm level 3 and took student of the Astral Suit so I gain +4 (my INT Mod) to my level for considering customizations.

Does that all look right?

Andor13
2018-05-18, 03:42 PM
Sadly, no, that's not what Student of the Astral Suit does.

Your studies in other areas has not hindered your skill with astral suits

Prerequisite: Invigorating suit class feature

Benefit: Treat your class level as four higher to determine your number of customization points and which customizations you can select for your astral suit, to a maximum of your character level.

What it does is to let you offset multiclassing losses for up to 4 levels of X without losing out on customizations.

So you could, for example, take some levels in Warder or Harbinger, without impeding your Astral Suit. Since you seem (justifiably) fond of martial maneuvers, I would probably do that, were I you. If you do, note that Sleeping Goddess maneuvers grant extra PP, which is always handy, and you can swap out with a trait (or by joining the Servant of the Sacred Hymn.)

So you might take 4 levels in Aegis, and then at 5th pick up Warder or Harbinger (I mention those two because they both key off of Int). Since your Aegis levels will count 1/2 for your Initiator level you basically take your 1st level with access to 2nd level maneuvers and stances. Note also that the ability to replace maneuvers as you level up keys off of your initiator level, not your class level, you you can swap out powers eve if you only ever to put levels into Aegis.

Drache64
2018-05-18, 04:37 PM
That's amazing!