PDA

View Full Version : Magic Items that boost Natural attack

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-05-21, 05:54 AM
I'm aware of the "variant items" that are bonus to natural/armed attacks what I am looking for is an item that effects at all times vs activate (trying to stay away from active items if possible) but if need be will use em.

I have found items such as

Monk's Belt SRD
Amulet of Mighty Fists SRD
Tailbands Of Impact Dragon Magic Pg 96
DragonSlayer Claws Dragon Magic Pg 93
The Fanged Ring Dragon Magic Pg 101
Dragonarmor of Invincibility Pg 82 (from what i read seems its literally dragons only sad day :smallfrown: )
Jaws Of The Dragon Draconomicon Pg 83
Fanged Helm MIC Pg 99
Ghost Shroud MIC Pg 104
Horned Helm MIC Pg 112
The Ring of Adamant Touch MIC Pg 121
Wyrmfang Amulet MIC Pg 148
Bands of Blood Rage MIC Pg 202
Necklace of Natural Weapons Savage Species Pg 58
Teeth Of Dahlver-Nar ( Leraje)
Collar of Venom Book Of Vile Darkness Pg 114
Collar of Virulent Venom Book Of Vile Darkness Pg 114
Ghoul Gauntlets Libris Mortis Pg 78
Ring of Magic Fang Arms and Equipment Pg 125

I would like to find items that work for bite/claw/Tail/Tentacle/Wings(for buffet) pretty much any natural attack option if there is a magic item for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im not allowed to use Dragon Mag content besides the "offical" dragon book
Or any 3rd party mag that may have been released (i didnt even know about the dungeon mags XD)

Claw extenders Dragon 334

Nifft
2018-05-21, 05:59 AM
Fanged Ring improves a specific subset of natural attacks.

Necklace of Natural Weapons (Savage Species) is an obvious buff item.

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-05-21, 06:55 AM
Fanged Ring improves a specific subset of natural attacks.

Necklace of Natural Weapons (Savage Species) is an obvious buff item.

Thanks for the 2 items. I will add the items to the OP i made as i get them so I can keep them listed and organized.

Uncle Pine
2018-05-21, 07:30 AM
Amulet of Mighty Fists (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#amuletofMightyFists), straight out of the SRD.

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-05-21, 08:47 AM
Amulet of Mighty Fists (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/wondrousItems.htm#amuletofMightyFists), straight out of the SRD.

Added thanks!

Darrin
2018-05-21, 08:48 AM
Monk's Belt (DMG/SRD).
Fanged Mask (MIC).
Horned Helm (MIC).
Ring of the Viper (Serpent Kingdoms).
Dragonslayer Claws (Dragon Magic).
Tailbands of Impact (Dragon Magic).

Bronk
2018-05-21, 02:16 PM
Claw extenders from Dragon 334

MaxiDuRaritry
2018-05-21, 02:41 PM
Anything that affects a manufactured weapon will affect a monk's unarmed strikes, such as weapon crystal; monk unarmed strikes also count as natural weapons.

Also, the tooth of Leraje, in Tome of Magic, will affect them, as will wands, scrolls, and staves of (greater) magic weapon and many other spells.

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-05-21, 03:34 PM
Thank you @ Darrin @ Bronk @ MaxiDuRaritry
Items listed

ShurikVch
2018-05-21, 06:50 PM
Collar of Venom and Collar of Virulent Venom (Book of Vile Darkness) gives all of its natural attacks an additional poison attack
Dragonarmor of Invincibility (Draconomicon) +5 enhancement bonus to each of the dragon’s natural weapon attacks (as if by use of the spell superior magic fang)
Ghoul Gauntlets (Libris Mortis) Once per round, the wearer can make a touch attack that paralyzes the target ... The wearer can also deliver this attack as part of ... natural attack made with the hand
Lancer's Spurs (Complete Champion) While you wear these spurs, any mount you ride gains a +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls with its natural weapons
Ring of Magic Fang (Arms and Equipment Guide) While worn, this ring grants one (and only one) of the wearer’s natural weapons a +1 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls

Im not allowed to use Dragon Mag content besides the "offical" dragon bookHow about the Dungeon Mag?

MaxMAnAtArms
2018-05-22, 05:34 AM
Thank you to @ ShurikVch
I havent heard of those before so Im going to assume they are a no as any "3rd party" or unoffical Books have been hard pressed to a no.

MaxiDuRaritry
2018-05-22, 09:17 AM
Thank you to @ ShurikVch
I havent heard of those before so Im going to assume they are a no as any "3rd party" or unoffical Books have been hard pressed to a no.Dungeon Magazine is the adventure module counterpart to Dragon, produced by Paizo. If Dragon isn't allowed, Dungeon probably isn't, either.

Bronk
2018-05-22, 09:58 AM
It's not continuous use, but the Horseshoes of Flame from savage species are pretty great. You know, if you have hooves.

ShurikVch
2018-05-22, 05:09 PM
Beast Claws (Savage Species):
If worn by a creature that already has a claw attack, beast claws have an enhancement bonus of +2 instead of +1. The creature does its normal claw damage while wearing beast claws plus an additional 1d6 points of damage.

Mantle of the Beast (Complete Champion):
While wild shaped, your natural weapons gain a +1 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls.

Sickle of Talons (Arms and Equipment Guide):
Whenever its wielder transforms into a shape with natural claw or bite attacks, the sickle of talons grants a +2 enhancement bonus on the new form’s claw and bite attacks.