PDA

View Full Version : banjo face thingy/smiley

someonenonotyou
2007-09-05, 09:35 PM
if you heard my recent rant about there being no banjo face thingy if not (read it in my signature) i want to start a thread to get one if you want one just say "I" if not don't say anything but probly complian or call me names or say i'm so stupid but anyway i'm not trying to bug rich im just saying after his break i just want him to see how mavy people agree with me:smallbiggrin: so who is with me i mean he is the best character/god/clown/puppet ever right
standings:
5 Banjo :smallsmile:
1 Xykon's puppy
2 hinjo

Theodoriph
2007-09-05, 10:07 PM
He's not really a major character. And we can't very well have smilies for every Reid, Mike and Banjo. :smallwink:

If we're making a wishlist though, I wouldn't mind one of Xykon's puppy. He's a cutie!

someonenonotyou
2007-09-05, 10:21 PM
He's not really a major character. And we can't very well have smilies for every Reid, Mike and Banjo. :smallwink:

If we're making a wishlist though, I wouldn't mind one of Xykon's puppy. He's a cutie!

:furious: He's not really a major character. are you crazy(no ofeance or how ever you spell it?)he the god oif all the puppets if he's not a major character than your not a major...guy whose not dumb:tongue: (still ](no ofeance or how ever you spell it?)

good idea, change of plans, you can add your face thingy idea

i did banjo
Theodoriph did Xykon's puppy
what do you want to see and to agree say I (then name of face thingy)

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-09-05, 10:43 PM
If you've heard my recent rant about there being no banjo face thingy if not (read it in my signature) I want to start a thread to get one if you want one just say "I" if not don't say anything but probably complain or call me names or say I'm so stupid but anyway I'm not trying to bug Rich I'm just saying after his break I just want him to see how many people agree with me:smallbiggrin: so who is with me I mean he is the best character/god/clown/puppet ever right
standings:
1 Banjo
1 Xykon's puppy

Are you talking about the OOTS smilies? That's what we call the "face thingies". Maybe if you ask Rich he will make one.

BTW, you're right, we do need some more smilies, especially with all the new characters introduced in the latest story arc.

"I" - More smilies, please! :smallsmile:

Ecalsneerg
2007-09-06, 04:00 AM
Banjo is not a major charcter.

Then again, Thor isn't exactly a major character, but we all love their divine powers. HAIL TO THE BANJO!

wojonatior
2007-09-06, 05:42 AM
finnal some one is trying to get a banjo smile.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-09-10, 08:08 AM
I vote for a Banjo smilie!

Also Hinjo. Hes kinda cool for a paladin.

someonenonotyou
2007-09-10, 04:06 PM
hinjo why didn't i think of that yeah hinjo face thingy i mean smiley

WarriorTribble
2007-09-10, 04:29 PM
There was an unofficial smilie making thread a few months back here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34131). I'd say it's a good time to bring it back.

dakiwiboid
2007-09-10, 07:10 PM
Why not bring this up on Board/Site issues? I don't think discussing it here will actually do anything.

someonenonotyou
2007-09-10, 08:13 PM
i was but i was kinda doing a survey to see if i was not the only one thinking that and what other one were wanted